bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sources other than Roidmass?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iv been wondering and searching for the same thing. I thought I needed to register to see the sources and all i still see is RM. Is there any other approves source for aas? Thought about ordering from them myself. With the prices and the $400 min Iím inclined to look elsewhere. All I hear is good things about RM from there customer service and delivery etc. There are thousands of sources around and there is no other one that has been approved?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Evo owns Roidmass. Thereís been no other approved site in years. BUT it isnít legit. Naps is not. Any oral youíll get dbol,low dose dbol or chalk. And the test is questionable

Roidmass is well dosed and good quality gear but the prices now are just a joke. 99$ for 50 tabs of tbol lmao. What are you smoking I got 300 tabs for 150. Your best off buying at your gym to be honest. Vial of test is a pretty standard $40-50 there are no reason to pay anymore

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Roidmass gear IS legit*. Sorry canít edit post. I vouch for quality but their pricing is ridiculous Iíll never buy again at these prices

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What's up guys. I'm a new member on evo, and still learning how to navigate and move around. I saw this thread and wanted to get some advise or instruction on how to be able to order from Roidmass. I have done tons and tons of research, and see nothing but good things. I placed and order 2 days ago with Naps....and yeah I know, you don't even have to say it. I submitted my info at Roidmass and it's saying my info is up for review. Anything I can do to make it go smooth? Or just wait?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Jrock i just finally got approved, it takes a few days sometimes i guess... I have my gear, all i am looking for now is PCT, as my bro is out of the country for active duty... i have tried Sarms1 and they didn't have anything (looking for Clomid and Nolvadex), and i guess the rest are all out of question... RM looks to have good products and i have heard nothing but good reviews (except prices i guess). A little Leary of having the product shipped to my mailbox, has anyone had any problems with shipment?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkV1010 View Post
    Jrock i just finally got approved, it takes a few days sometimes i guess... I have my gear, all i am looking for now is PCT, as my bro is out of the country for active duty... i have tried Sarms1 and they didn't have anything (looking for Clomid and Nolvadex), and i guess the rest are all out of question... RM looks to have good products and i have heard nothing but good reviews (except prices i guess). A little Leary of having the product shipped to my mailbox, has anyone had any problems with shipment?
    Do a search on alternatives. You don't have to get it to come to the house. That said I had no problems doing so with RM.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've found a great source so far prices that are great and amazing deals. I haven't received my gear so far but its only been 5 days and they have been keeping me up to date even though i have tracking and quick responses. When i get the gear ill keep u guys up to date on quality so far A++ eternityofyouth.com

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i had a feeling evolutionary owns roidmass...ha

- - - Updated - - -

Ya i use eternityofyouth.com also, havent let me down yet...good quality products

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I've found a great source so far prices that are great and amazing deals. I haven't received my gear so far but its only been 5 days and they have been keeping me up to date even though i have tracking and quick responses. When i get the gear ill keep u guys up to date on quality so far A++ eternityofyouth.com
    I am curious to how you do make out, please keep us posted

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I know it seems counter-intuitive, but pricing should be low on your list of deal breakers.
    At the end of the day, quality and reliability are absolutely everything, and roidmass gets an A+ on both.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast