Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources other than Roidmass?

Any issue with eternityofyouth shipping to the states?

I usually use musclemecca.ca i prefer Canadian gear... but saw a post on eternityofyouth.com and tried it out cuz they have low prices. just bought a small order of clomid and hcg and received my products last week. HCG was labelled 5000IU Epifasi made in Egypt so its real shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. I was looking for an alternative to napsgear and when I finally got approved on roidmass, I took one look at the prices of the test products and their tren products. And you got to be kidding me. No thanks.

Never bought from roidmass however maybe if you buy in bulk you get cheaper shit, i can see a site not wanting to waste time on small orders. Just like crack dealers, who the hell would wanna waste time selling 20 rocks when the money is moving big amounts

- - - Updated - - -

I usually use musclemecca.ca i prefer Canadian gear... but saw a post on eternityofyouth.com and tried it out cuz they have low prices. just bought a small order of clomid and hcg and received my products last week. HCG was labelled 5000IU Epifasi made in Egypt so its real shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Never bought from roidmass however maybe if you buy in bulk you get cheaper shit, i can see a site not wanting to waste time on small orders. Just like crack dealers, who the hell would wanna waste time selling 20 rocks when the money is moving big amounts

The HCG was in a ampule i forgot to mention with the shit engraved on it, any amatuer can label a vial just thought i should correct that, sorry for the mess with comments lol

Hey sorry i don't get on here much but i put in another order and they asked if id respond to this so now i feel like a dick cause they have been great to me. If you have any questions message me. I'll make a point to get on here more.

I have had great experience with them if anyone wants to message me ill make you feel more comfortable going through them. Ill have to give you my email cause ive been really busy and am not in here much.

Quick question

I have had great experience with them if anyone wants to message me ill make you feel more comfortable going through them. Ill have to give you my email cause ive been really busy and am not in here much.
What is your source I am thinking about using pharmacom but I don't want to get scammed. I have some eq and test now but I am looking for more eq as I only have a 8 week supply and plan on running it for the recommended length 12 or 16 weeks. Any info would be helpful.

Hey guys also new to the site so sorry if I’m using it incorrectly but I’ve been looking for a while now after my guy feel off and don’t know any other legit sorces how do I go about this on getting a legit source privite message me would be amazing

Back
Top Bottom