Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sources for peptides. BPC-157 esp.

Mr.sinister

Newbie Brother
Registered
I'm thinking this is the right place for this. If not, sorry. I'm looking for good BPC-157 and also TB-500. I am getting desperate to rehab my pec. I've used both products through GWP, and they worked fantastically, but they no longer carry them. I know there are a lot of fakes out there in the peptide world so I'm rolling the dice a little, but I'm at that point. Anybody got someone they trust? I have a few in mind but figured I'd ask here before I pulled the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried tb-500 from rui and another peptide source. it didnt do anything, ostarine and n2jointrx helped a ton tho. Perhaps it would be a better option bro.

It's buyer beware market. There is no telling what you have in that vial, unless you get a mass spectrometry,HPLS, MALDI-MS tests done and all that will run you around 700$ roughly (I have exact quotes in my email). Or if you somehow convince a U.S. Based protein/peptide syntheses company to sell it you than you know exactly what you are getting, but prepare to shell out 3-4x more for bpc 157, and about 10x more for tb 500. And if you do decide to contact legit manufacturer You have to make sure you tell them names right Thymosin beta 4 and gastric juice peptide fragment or otherwise they won't realy know what you are talking about and have formula and sequence ready. As far as sources that most of us use ,I would say most of the peptides they resell( yep, resell, there s no U.S. Manufacturer that sells them that cheap) are obtained from China, and from what I understand they are just Chinese resellers/suppliers and somehow according to them they get it from real manufacturer and guaranty quality and purity and will mail you a copy of HPLC report too. And the prices are scary cheap, pack of smokes here cost more than 2mg of peptide. So there you go, what to know for sure what you are injecting?, it will cost you good amount of money either way! I'm not trying to discourage anyone, I have bought and used peptides from well known sources, but just like most of us I'm concerned with quality of anything that goes in our bodies. Any one who is not a dumb ass, has access to Internet and has email account can find out all this. Sorry about the write up, I usually don't participate online boards. But hopefully it will make sense for people and may encourage our sources to run independent testing to prove what they sell actually contains promised peptide.

brothers ALL peptides on the market now are FAKE china peptides...filled with heavy metals and poison...they do NOTHING!!! ...these China scammers sell blank bottles worldwide....and dont give a shit about us and our community....

Yep, all they care about is a profit! But my search continues. Like I said a little searching online and few emails send, anyone can become peptide source. I'm not sure if will get in trouble for posting this but I just want to open more people's eyes and sorta educate. Here is quote I got from our Chinese freinds:
Our date of manufacturing is 1/12/2017 and shelf life is two years

Now I will send you price for your reference:
20 vials TB500:90USD (2mg/vial)
5 vials BPC157:30USD (2mg/vial)
Shipment Cost:50USD
Total Amount:170USD

If you think it's okay,please let me know and I will arrange.

And the quote I got from actual US based company that does protein synthesis was $180 for 2mg bpc, and TB was close to $400. But that was for >90-95% purity I requested ,I think that's where they caught on that it will not be used for research and kindly refused to work with me lol. I have tried few companies

brothers ALL peptides on the market now are FAKE china peptides...filled with heavy metals and poison...they do NOTHING!!! ...these China scammers sell blank bottles worldwide....and dont give a shit about us and our community....

Thats scary.

My friend from abroad always raves about a particular peptide company i might have to tell him to avoid it all.

It is good to take suggestions before buying such expensive devices. And take into account these suggestions to make the final decision through it and now I can check my math genius reviews to improve from qualified team. Thank you for the suggestions and replies from all of you.

I'm thinking this is the right place for this. If not, sorry. I'm looking for good BPC-157 and also TB-500. I am getting desperate to rehab my pec. I've used both products through GWP, and they worked fantastically, but they no longer carry them. I know there are a lot of fakes out there in the peptide world so I'm rolling the dice a little, but I'm at that point. Anybody got someone they trust? I have a few in mind but figured I'd ask here before I pulled the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome combo to rehab - reduces inflammation after surgery - i used 500 mcg BPC 157 every day and 400 mcg TB500 EOD for 8 weeks

BTW a lot of professional athletes use BPC157 - faster recovery after hard training

- - - Updated - - -

Purity Source Labs has the best BPC157 and TB500 I've ever tried personally.

I run 700mcg of BPC157 a day and 2grams of TB500 a week

Heres my video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbGJJey_qpU

Nice Video -a lot of good knowledge there : )

Back
Top Bottom