Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stanford pharma private email scammed

NYholden

Registered
I am not sure if I am allowed to post the private email or not but anyway stanford pharma has a private email I picked up off of meso rx
the minimum was $200 so did a little more than that for some testosterone. Did cash by mail. The dude claims he never got it even though it says delivered on the email. I got hosed by these guys

You will not find a better, more trusted source than Domestic Supply... Over a decade as an industry leader, you should definitely make the wise move and go with Domestic Supply!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is a favorite of so many people sir! They have one of the strongest reputations you can find and are a top source right here on the forum![/FONT]

I am not sure if I am allowed to post the private email or not but anyway stanford pharma has a private email I picked up off of meso rx
the minimum was $200 so did a little more than that for some testosterone. Did cash by mail. The dude claims he never got it even though it says delivered on the email. I got hosed by these guys

Stanford pharma was always scamming this is not new. Dont send cash by mail lol

You will be happy if you use our approved sources!

This Is Stanford. Betting this post will be deleted. This is an obvious attempt to steal customers away. I've never burned anyone. If you have my private email and think I burned you send me an email and I'll double your measly $200 order. I've given so much free product away, I've sent thousands of dollars to people in the community that were going through a rough time anonymously. Just recently somebody had me ship a pack to an address that, come to find out, wasn't his or anyone he knows. Lost the pack due to his ignorance. I offered to reship if he found a good address. He sent me an addy, I checked it out and I told him no so I sent him a full refund. I lost a pack and gave him a full refund. Sound like a scammer? I've been a source for many, many years. Never burned anyone. Why would I burn some guy for $200. $200 is nothing. Anyways, OP. Email my private email addy and if you can show me I "burned" you I will send you double your money back or double your pack. I'm guessing this is not someone who's ordered from me before and is just a story to gain customers by any means necessary.

This post sounds as fake as it obviously is. I've never burned anyone. I'll tell you what, you send me a message on my private email and I'll double you a refund. Let's see if this is real. Sounds like a source is trying to bump me down a notch so he can profit. Balls in your court, OP.

I have used stanford many times.Best cleanest gear ever. Always tests perfect to the mg and my bloods always are on par with pharma.His anavar is the best I've tried.The winstrol and primo are the best as well. Why pay double the price for stuff when stanford has it cheap. Always takes care of his customers and sends extra vials of testosterone in my orders. Someone here is obviously making shit up. Sad to see someone trash a great source and lie like that. Stan doesn't take cash by mail. That would be stupid. Lol

Back
Top Bottom