Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stark Sciences Labs Exp?

lilswole17

Anyone with any stark sciences experience. For a couple yrs that was my sources product. As I started thinkin lately some of his vials of same products would be darker than others n i decided to look into it further n looked at some old vials n noticed some labels had lot #s da same n they had some pretty good time apart. I've came to my own conclusion that maybe he was buying stuff n making his own labels. I've looked em up but haven't really found answers to my questions. I had pretty good results but it just seems a lil wrong wit some things bout it.

Prob right. Just seemed funny alot of em from different times had same lot #s. Just made me wonder cuz he started acting funny a couple months ago which made me question alot he did.

Iron-Man-Robert-Downey-Jr1-e1367265049685.jpg

Buy my test.. Or I'll blow your shit up

Ol Tony needs to holla at me then. I'll take some of that Robo off his hands. From what I've been reading it's da shit

I ordered test e, dbol, and nolva from starks. The test was bunk and his vials advertised 10ml and everyone of them had 8ml. Garbage lab imo...

Tony stark doesn't take steroids he is a man in a suit. Now superman on the hand.....lol

KRAZIEONE - for all your DIO LABS needs....

U know what's funny. There is someone locally seeking gear that I heard about. And there is a superman logo on the bottle. Lol. Like wtf. Really?

U know what's funny. There is someone locally seeking gear that I heard about. And there is a superman logo on the bottle. Lol. Like wtf. Really?

I’d never trust the intelligence of someone who thinks it is a good idea to use a cartoon as their entire brand lol.

Back
Top Bottom