Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stealanabolics is iffy

TEdwini

Registered
I am not a fan of this source stealthanabolics.net after my experience. I had ordered from them and it took a week for them to even send me the payment information, then took them another five days just to ship. The gear finally got to me and it's okay nothing great but I can tell it's mediocre. Won't use them again

I am not a fan of this source stealthanabolics.net after my experience. I had ordered from them and it took a week for them to even send me the payment information, then took them another five days just to ship. The gear finally got to me and it's okay nothing great but I can tell it's mediocre. Won't use them again

How can you tell if gear is mediocre? 5 days to ship is about average for most labs actually.

Domestic Supply has many years of enormous amounts of feedback and positive feedback. They are a favorite of many and have been well respected for many years. I would highly recommend you make the change to Domestic Supply so you know you will be getting the best!

stealthanabolics.net scammed a lot of guys, a few members on elitefitness got scammed.

[FONT=&quot]I would highly suggest switching to domestic supply. They have been the standard in this industry for so many years. They are who I exclusively use! [/FONT]

Domestic Supply has many years of enormous amounts of feedback and positive feedback. They are a favorite of many and have been well respected for many years. I would highly recommend you make the change to Domestic Supply so you know you will be getting the best!

i'm with dylan G.

go with domestic supply A+++

Back
Top Bottom