Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stenbolone Ace 100mg is simply phenomenal by P.S.L EP Nice TD pic

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate 100mg is simply phenomenal by P.S.L EP Nice TD pic

Truly one of the most underrated agents like ever, speaking for those that have had the pleasure and joy of using this amazing compound have all expressed how incredible remarkable this drug is with its sheer magnificence..
Euro-Pharmacies EP continuously produces products of pure brilliance. available at
PuritySourceLabs.ru

EP Stenbolone available at P.S.L
http://euro-pharmacies.net/products/

tuE2cgK.gif

SkiNrjM.jpg

NEW RARE PRODUCT ""Stenbolone Ace""
Here at PSL we are pleased to introduce one of our lasted products, this compound is very rare in the market! (Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate
7hXUYd8.png

RCQXaSX.jpg

PSL wants the name of our product line "Euro-Pharmacies" to be synonymous in your mind with quality..
More than synonymous--we want them to be one and the same. In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think "Euro-Pharmacies"...

Here at PSL we want to earn your deepest trust, with are display and commitment to you by providing you with NEW products,
and better customer care!

We are a leader, we work with a team of leaders. And our long history of innovation and excellence keep you ahead of the curve on quality & satisfaction..
It is our pleasure to introduce the newest product in our line www.PuritySourceLabs.rugives you "Stenbolone Acetate"
by
www.Euro-Pharmacies.netThis is focused on meeting the needs of our customers.

tuE2cgK.gif

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/usa-dome...al-ep-usa.html

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate -100 mgs (molecular code 2-methyl-4,5α-dihydro-δ1-testosterone 17β-acetate (2-methyl-δ1-DHT 17β-acetate) or as 2-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one 17β-acetate)

This agent is a anabolic-Androgen steroid that is a derivative of (DHT) Dihydrotestosterone which its chemical signature (structure) is very similar to that of Masterone or Mesterolone (Proviron), in fact its functionality can be almost identical if one was to compare each compound pound for pound, although its suggested by some that it can perform much like Metenolone (Primobolan depot) or even its molecular structure can be quite similar with its structures altercation, as others may even advocate that its functionality is more similar that that of Oxymetholone (Anadrol). However, that comparison with Anadrol is very miscalculated and would be go against its true functions, as it does NOT possess the ability to be considered a mass builder or act like a wet compound. A great characteristic with
(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate is that it cannot be converted to estrogentic metabolites by way of aromatization or displaying estrogenic like effects that could activate mechanisms of actions that would be similar that of estrogenic affects (bloating/water-retention/fat increase or even gynecomastia), thus there is NO need to employ an AI/aromatase inhibitor..

The unvarnished truth is that this AAS is a shrouded compound due to its rare presence in the market. When it was originally compounded/designed in the early 60's it was off the same pillar of 1-Testosterone but modified by the 2-methyl group.. Its said to be slightly weaker than its relative 1-Test when compared by similar dosages, yet its said to be almost 2-3 x its anabolic output when compared on a pound for pound scale..As time continued it was seen to have little clinical use and was ultimately discharged from the market because phrama groups dubbed it useless and financial support was lacking because of other alternative drugs that functioned much similar and already had a name for themselves..This has continued to haunt its survival even there after when it was discontinued but picked up by the black market where it hardly got the recognition and notoriety that it rightful deserves.. Little has known about this agent as the pharmacodynamics of this compounds has been scarce.. Over the years it has been elusive thus even today little is truly known about it in the bodybuilding/athletic performance communities, but for those that have had experience with it all share different concepts about its functionality and maybe this is due to its limited appearance/usage in the anabolic circuit world wide. But for those that have used it during its highlight which was a sort period of time claimed it as a valuable and unique compound, users would often search far and wide to procure this rare performance enhancement drug, before it ultimately seen its fate and faded out of circulation in the start of the 1980's.

Performance enhancement usage: Dosages can range from 50mgs EOD to 100mg EOD of even 100mgs ED, its ability to help athletes remain dry while gaining lean quality muscle makes it ideal to be employed as complimentary/synergistic drug to a cycle combo during a body-recomp, cut phase or even pre-competition.
Aromatization: No
Acne: Yes (based upon user sensitivity)
Desire effects: Physical/mantel wellness improvement, increase sex drive and sense of well-being, improved endurance, strength and faster muscle tissue buildup and regeneration.
Androgenic/Anabolic rating: 107-144 / 267-332

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/usa-dome...al-ep-usa.html
(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate 100 - 100mg/ml 10ml/vial EP

Condition: New product
Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:
(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 100 mg/ml
Dosage:50-200mg/EOD
Active time: 2-5 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

Truly one of the most under rated agents like ever, speaking for those that have had the pleasure and joy of using this amazing compound have all expressed how incredible remarkable this drug is with its sheer magnificence..
Euro-Pharmacies EP continuously produces products of pure brilliance. available at
PuritySourceLabs.ru

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate for pumps? Great for hardening agent, absolute for cutting, and it can provide quality mass gains depending on the users goal, pure nobility with its upfront visual and physical display right before you eyes in just a few short weeks...
The pumps are simply unimaginable, and simply magical, impressive gains to say the least.

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate vs Trenbolone? Great alternative and substitute in place of trenbolone, with strength gains and muscle solidification like laying brick and mortar on a foundation, building and reinforcing your gains making them almost permanent.

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate pip? Little to nil pip and very user friendly, as EP "Euro-Pharmacies" using some of the finest clear carrier oil that can flow easily through a 27g needle with no resistance.

(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate dosage? 100mg EOD is more than enough, dosages up to 75-100mgs ED can increase pumps to a level of slight discomfort. Stenbolone pairs well with Testosterone Propionate and Oxandreolone (Anavar) for building that lean aesthetic physique.

EP
(Anatrofin) Stenbolone Acetate available at P.S.L http://euro-pharmacies.net/products/

Last edited:
Can't say enough about Stenbolone. I first tried it when PSL/EP started carrying it and I went through a phase where I was obsessed with it. Every post or thread I made during that time was about Sten and how it's the best steroid to exist. I still agree that it's one of the best steroids around...but luckily the obsessive phase has ended.

I promise you that is 1 things of many that will be domestic that is going to blow every once laid off because we have so many amazing things coming domestic oh, it's going to be a game changer

By chance is this coming soon? Been holding off ordering as I’ve been wanting to test this out and international is still suspended with everything going on.

I promise you that is 1 things of many that will be domestic that is going to blow every once laid off because we have so many amazing things coming domestic oh, it's going to be a game changer

The suspense V!!! How about some primo as well?

By chance is this coming soon? Been holding off ordering as I’ve been wanting to test this out and international is still suspended with everything going on.
Still not quite sure bro. Covid is still messing up shipping around the world. Once things clear up we will resume international shipping. Same goes for adding new products to our local store.
The suspense V!!! How about some primo as well?
Not sure why we haven added that to our local store yet...if we do it will be after we resume international shipping.
Better for cutting etc ?
Sten is great for everything. Picture a dry version of Anadrol, or even a fuller version of Tren. So kind of like Tren but doesn't burn up all your glycogen stores making it hard to stay full. Full muscle bellies, great strength, vascularity, and solid gains. I'd say Stenbolone is the most versatile drug I've used.

Still not quite sure bro. Covid is still messing up shipping around the world. Once things clear up we will resume international shipping. Same goes for adding new products to our local store.

Not sure why we haven added that to our local store yet...if we do it will be after we resume international shipping.

Sten is great for everything. Picture a dry version of Anadrol, or even a fuller version of Tren. So kind of like Tren but doesn't burn up all your glycogen stores making it hard to stay full. Full muscle bellies, great strength, vascularity, and solid gains. I'd say Stenbolone is the most versatile drug I've used.
It is the most versatile compound IMO that has even hit the market "again". What it can be pared with is endless!

When used with vars its such a great combo. Simply amazing!

Back
Top Bottom