Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stenbolone & DHB Cycle Log

Hope you have a backup plan on the training? That sucks that your gym is closing down again.

IMG_20201031_042807__01.jpg

IMG_20201031_093220__01.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you have a backup plan on the training? That sucks that your gym is closing down again.

I train at home with a minimum of basic equipment.
it is certainly not a gym but it allows me to stay active

No breakfast this morning, and not even training.
I have to do blood works and physical/medical exam.

I had results of blood works.

Again, my estrogen is in range. 34,5 pg/ml.

For the umpteenth time, the doses of AI I use are high for many, but right for me.
I have never crashed my estro, indeed, at times, they have been high.

Also, I want to point out that this is the fourth time I take blood works this year and that I check the actual and real values.
Not once or twice, and not even zero (as I know many of you do), but four.
All 4 times, my estradiol was fine.

*PLEASE don't take my words negatively.
It's just to remind everyone a couple of things:
- Take blood works and get checked.
- Forget the "bro science" and find what works well for you.

The other values are all more or less good.
GPT and GOT slightly high, but in line with all my other exams.
GT range, Triglycerides, Total cholesterol and PSA are all good, within the reference values.
Cholesterol hdl is very low.

The only discordant note is still the progesterone which remains high, beyond the max value.
but it has dropped quite a lot since after using tren. it will take a while to get it back into range.

Great advice man. I have to use a higher dose of AI myself. It’s all about what works for you and you have to get bloodwork to know.

Is there pro/cons to high progesterone

Progesterone is a typical female hormone, and you ask me what's wrong with having it high?

The only good thing about having it high, if you really want to find something good, is that progesterone is a thermogenic hormone, this means that it facilitates the increase in body temperature (approximately 0.5 - 1 degree). As a result, more calories are burned.

I miss gym.
and not only that, from tomorrow (almost) total lockdown.

This thing is getting out of hand.

Meanwhile, dhb has entered fully. I feel full and hard, pump after only 5 minutes of training

I do an update

Test 1/2 ml - 125 mg X3 a week (Monday, Wednesday, Saturday)
DHB 0,5-0,7 ml - 50-70 mg ED
Stenbolone 0,5-0,7 ml - 50-70 mg ED

Pip: nonexistent
Side: none
Pump: a lot
Sex drive: high and low, normal, being at home alone I don't have many stimulus.

Although I'm not pushing hard and not having access to the gym, I remain full and pumped.

Diet
I eat 4 meals a day, around 3000 Kcal/day just as maintenance.

Ipamorelin
I'm on the last bottle.
I have done various dosage tests and I must say that I feel like I am taking a sleeping pill.
I sleep like a baby and sometimes even during the day.
If I don't take it for a couple of days, this kind of lethargy goes away.
200 mcg per day is manageable. over 200 mcg X2 a day or 300 mcg X2 or X3 a day is just too much for me. I fall asleep and don't wake up for 12 hours straight.

This can be good and useful for example when you have problems sleeping. With tren or other drugs, it could be a great addition to be able to remedy the sides and sleep (and grow).

In addition, as always, I take 100 mcg t4 to replace the thyroid and hcg 2 times a week.

ipamorelin over.
I get my last sleep
how would YOU rate this with assisting with sleep from a 1 - 10 with YOUR personal opinion from your experience with using it. tell the reads how it helps you..

BTW all.. We have some great news coming up, keep your eyes peeled for what we have coming by the end of next week!!:cool:

only at www.puritysourcelabs.ru

how would YOU rate this with assisting with sleep from a 1 - 10 with YOUR personal opinion from your experience with using it. tell the reads how it helps you..

BTW all.. We have some great news coming up, keep your eyes peeled for what we have coming by the end of next week!!:cool:

only at www.puritysourcelabs.ru

I wouldn't know ... 11 !?
Ahahhah ok, jokes aside, as previously said everything varies according to the dose.
In my experience I have tried from 200 mcg once a day up to 1 mg split 3 times a day.
The more I go up with the dose the more I sleep, it feels like a sleeping pill.

Eventually I used it 300-350mcg the night before bed and I don't wake up until the next morning.

If taken in the morning or during the day, I get sleepy during the day and of course it depends on whether you can sleep or if you have to work.

a great addition when you have sleep problems.

Another thing I noticed, no drastic changes, but the skin has improved.
I have shitty skin, very oily and with many imperfections of blackheads, small pimples, etc.
When I wax my back where I suffer from folliculitis I always get irritations.
Well, in this period with ipamorelin, no irritation, no pimples, significantly better skin.

Now I have 5 PAL-GHK vials to try, let's see the comparison.

Back
Top Bottom