Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroaas.is screwed up order

28cavenn

Registered
I will never use steroaas again!
Their website keeps going down and when I finally got the order in the guy sent me the wrong bitcoin address so I had to resend it again twice. Then they shipped it and it got delivered to the wrong address across the street cause he mixed up the numbers. It was a mess. Never again

I STRONGLY recommend going with Domestic Supply. You cannot find a more dependable and trusted source out there!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I stand by and always recommend. They are the very best that I have ever used and I know that they can always be trusted![/FONT]

Their website keeps going down and when I finally got the order in the guy sent me the wrong bitcoin address so I had to resend it again twice. Then they shipped it and it got delivered to the wrong address across the street cause he mixed up the numbers. It was a mess. Never again

steroaas.is sends counterfeits and fakes too so this is nothing, expect the gear to be bunk.

Oh no. You had to walk over and say hi. What a disaster!

Mistakes happen to everybody. But you can still try out our sources.

Back
Top Bottom