Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid forums that cater to newbies

fitzgerald

Registered
Hey, I am looking for good steroid forums that cater to newbies who want to learn more about this stuff. I found this place as someone else mentioned it on social media so I am taking a look around, do you know any other good places besides here? I want to spend hours researching this stuff to learn, also any good podcasts?

Here, isarms, elite fitness and anabolex.... steve and rick do an extremely popular podcast right here on evo

Hey, I am looking for good steroid forums that cater to newbies who want to learn more about this stuff. I found this place as someone else mentioned it on social media so I am taking a look around, do you know any other good places besides here? I want to spend hours researching this stuff to learn, also any good podcasts?

bro evo is the best place....u already here...
check our podcast on evo radio
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/
over 500,000 listeners!!!

Just plant you butt in front of the computer and use the search bar here, listen to their podcasts, and read their articles. Every question you have most likely has been asked and answered. Evo has a wealth of knowledgeable contributors, past and present

We've an articles section which includes beginners cycles - check it out.

There are tons of articles on here that a lot of the veterans here have written personally. Check those out to get the basic knowledge. And get familiar with searching and reading through the older threads. There is so much useful information here if you just start poking around.

This is a good place to start bro. First thing you wanna do is use the search bar here and search any questions you may have. Chances are someone has already asked that same question here or wrote an article on it. Always do that first. There aren't many questions that haven't been answered here or somewhere on the internet. If you have specific questions that you can't find the answers to anywhere else then always feel free to make a thread here and there are many of us here who can help. Welcome to the community bro.

Back
Top Bottom