Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid underground forums

bulldogsmall

Registered
Do you guys ever look at those steroid underground forums out there? I was linked over to one and it brought me here, but i always suspected it was part of the dark web. i think it is cool you guys talk about this stuff out in the open. isn't it illegal though to even talk about it or it is just for entertainment purposes so it skirts the laws?

Do you guys ever look at those steroid underground forums out there? I was linked over to one and it brought me here, but i always suspected it was part of the dark web. i think it is cool you guys talk about this stuff out in the open. isn't it illegal though to even talk about it or it is just for entertainment purposes so it skirts the laws?

bro i am on a steroid underground forum...its called evolutionary.org forums ...haha ...we are as UG and hardcore as you get...

Yes. Sometimes I even post on them. Like this one

Welcome to the THUNDERDOME, BITCH!

No, seriously, welcome.

Darknet was only good for deepweb markets and those UG labs there were wayyy too sketch for me to ever touch

There's not really any actual steroid UG forums per se, there is body building communities such as this one, that just so happen to have gear sponsors.
There is a few communities that are just gear forums only with occasional chat about other things, but for the most part 95% of forums that have gear sponsors are just communities.. Participate and mingle, socialize and intro yourself and engage in the topics and read the content that may cater to many many many things in this lifestyle.. There's some that are just about rating sponsors and feedback and such.. Here you get just about everything, even great articles!

Welcome to Evo.. THE UNDER-GROUND world!

;)

PuritySouceLabs.ru Team supervisor

Vision

I remember sometime back in the early 2000s coming across a site called steroid super board SSB and it was like the wild west man. People were selling everything out in the open like it was Ebay or something. I'm not even talking about real vendors , just members. Anyway like always people took it too far and the DEA had to make a show and did a sweep called "operation raw deal" and shut everything down.

I remember sometime back in the early 2000s coming across a site called steroid super board SSB and it was like the wild west man. People were selling everything out in the open like it was Ebay or something. I'm not even talking about real vendors , just members. Anyway like always people took it too far and the DEA had to make a show and did a sweep called "operation raw deal" and shut everything down.
Vendors on Ebay were even selling Fina kits back then too.. Late 90's early 2000s. That's when everything took a hit, but thank god Patrick Arnold was 10 steps ahead of every one and synthesized some drugs again and "reintroduced" them back to the world giving people other options during those times..

ORD swept across all of the communities back around 05-06.. the vast majority of domestic labs got jammed up,and there was quite a few international Labs as well. However this network right here at PSL was here long before and we're still here long after :)
A lot of the guys that got jammed up it's because they got greedy, and a good portion of them we're taking cash in mail.. fucking idiots..

ORD swept across all of the communities back around 05-06.. the vast majority of domestic labs got jammed up,and there was quite a few international Labs as well. However this network right here at PSL was here long before and we're still here long after :)
A lot of the guys that got jammed up it's because they got greedy, and a good portion of them we're taking cash in mail.. fucking idiots..

Yes I remember being freaked out because I had just received like 750 Grams each of test prop, EQ, Test E, and a shit load of orals too. Obviously I knew they were after big fish but it still makes you paranoid when your source gets busted. I had no idea PSL was around before that. Before 2003 I used a guy out of Japan that was always top notch. And then before that it was all Mexican vet stuff. Was PSL around with that name or no?

Yes I remember being freaked out because I had just received like 750 Grams each of test prop, EQ, Test E, and a shit load of orals too. Obviously I knew they were after big fish but it still makes you paranoid when your source gets busted. I had no idea PSL was around before that. Before 2003 I used a guy out of Japan that was always top notch. And then before that it was all Mexican vet stuff. Was PSL around with that name or no?

No PSL online shopping store was not created during that time but the Enterprise in network was already in existence and operating, the majority of the network was operating by Uncle Z.. PSL branched off as a sister site with independent owners that were still part of the network, much like a franchise, anyone can own a McDonald's but it's still owned by the corporation.. people assume both sites are one in the same when in fact they're not, but a lot of them micromanaging and logistics are within the same network.. the best way to phrase it would be family-owned-and-operated if that makes any sense..

- - - Updated - - -

Also veterinarian grade was not the only products available because a lot of us were getting a shit ton of products out of Russia and Bulgaria, in the late 90s.. pharmaceutical grade was available, however veterinarian grade what is rampid and almost everywhere.. mostly dbol, bold, winny, T400 and fina was the veterinarian grade compounds that were everywhere... Primo, sust, nandrolone , dbol, drol were some of the other popular pharmaceutical compounds..

No PSL online shopping store was not created during that time but the Enterprise in network was already in existence and operating, the majority of the network was operating by Uncle Z.. PSL branched off as a sister site with independent owners that were still part of the network, much like a franchise, anyone can own a McDonald's but it's still owned by the corporation.. people assume both sites are one in the same when in fact they're not, but a lot of them micromanaging and logistics are within the same network.. the best way to phrase it would be family-owned-and-operated if that makes any sense..

- - - Updated - - -

Also veterinarian grade was not the only products available because a lot of us were getting a shit ton of products out of Russia and Bulgaria, in the late 90s.. pharmaceutical grade was available, however veterinarian grade what is rampid and almost everywhere.. mostly dbol, bold, winny, T400 and fina was the veterinarian grade compounds that were everywhere... Primo, sust, nandrolone , dbol, drol were some of the other popular pharmaceutical compounds..

When everything was person to person supply, it was pretty much take what you can get where I lived. Late 90s mostly the vet grade stuff which things like EQ were actually pretty good, and sometimes we would get some eastern block goodies, sustanon in amps, sten, tbol, dbol,
It wasn't until around 2000 that I had access to a professional vendor with an extensive product list like you guys have.

Back
Top Bottom