Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroidforyou review

Bening

Registered
yo what is going on just wanted to chime in with a review from steroidforyou source. I sent them over 2000$ which was everything me and my 2 buddies had left to spend in our budget. it has been 8 weeks and still nothing and their email doesn't seem to be working anymore. i posted this review on another forum and the mods deleted it. how dare they?

yo what is going on just wanted to chime in with a review from steroidforyou source. I sent them over 2000$ which was everything me and my 2 buddies had left to spend in our budget. it has been 8 weeks and still nothing and their email doesn't seem to be working anymore. i posted this review on another forum and the mods deleted it. how dare they?

I dont know if they are a scam but they could selectively scam if they took your money and didn't ship.

Shouldn't have sent that kind of money or any amount of money for that matter to a source you are unsure of. Stick to trusted sources like we have here

I have never heard of that source before. I recommend sticking to approved sources here that have been vetted and in business for a long time. My favourite source is Domestic-Supply.

Back
Top Bottom