Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroidify

johnny D

Registered
Anyone know if this is a good site? I didn’t know about the others until I got on here. I only got 3 things from them about a week ago. Just waiting on 2 to come. I received today a couple of packs of proviron from euro- pharmacies.

Anyone know if this is a good site? I didn’t know about the others until I got on here. I only got 3 things from them about a week ago. Just waiting on 2 to come. I received today a couple of packs of proviron from euro- pharmacies.

I've used them in the past. Only issue I had was it took forever for them to ship. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Check out the board approved sources here on evo.

Last edited:

Steroidify is legit but I only use approved EVO sponsors and they are not on evo so I can't speak for them.

Thanks. I couldn’t reply yet to you message since I do t have enough posts yet. I appreciate the info and help. Just trying to get back into it after a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Check out the board approved sources here on evo.
thanks man I’ll check it out

Back
Top Bottom