Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroidify.com owes me

ranny169

Registered
I used steroidify.com and they shipped out my product But forgot to include some of the order
I hit them up and I said they left out a couple vials of gear and the person said that they had sent everything and that maybe it was open and someone took something. they refused to ship out what I'm owed

I used steroidify.com and they shipped out my product But forgot to include some of the order
I hit them up and I said they left out a couple vials of gear and the person said that they had sent everything and that maybe it was open and someone took something. they refused to ship out what I'm owed

I'm not discrediting your claim here, but by chance did you tell them that if they did not correct this that you would go public? Because a lot of these instances there's a bit more to the story and when people go public with something like this it's their attempt to hold a source hostage.

If you have the original message where they openly admitted that they intentionally left some items out possibly to keep shipping volume down, Maybe ask them to kindly replace the product because clearly there seems to be some miscommunication from some of their departments.

They are very good and respectable source I could not see them gaining anything by holding a few products. They are very respectable lab.

Steroidify seems legit but i have seen some negative reviews about them.

i wouldn't call them a scam or selective scam at all, they do seem like they ship and deliver but there are complaints here and there I read for sure.

Does it mean steroidify is bad? I don't think so, many sources have complaints.

sorry bro but your full of shit on this one... not buying your bull shit whatsoever... they have been trusted on isarms for many years... so lets see all the proof, email chains, order, etc.. so post your order, the screen shot as well as all the email chains showing this because i would need to know this and not have them on isarms as well... so lets see it all

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]I have said time and time again that I exclusively use Domestic Supply now. Every product I use from them is always my new best experience so for me, it is a no brainer to stick with them exclusively![/FONT]

9 months a member show the sponsors PSL and NapsGear some love

I have used Steroidify for about 8 years and never once had an issue.

sorry bro but your full of shit on this one... not buying your bull shit whatsoever... they have been trusted on isarms for many years... so lets see all the proof, email chains, order, etc.. so post your order, the screen shot as well as all the email chains showing this because i would need to know this and not have them on isarms as well... so lets see it all

Thank you thank you thank you..

People in this market seem to have this notion that sources will never support other sources that they look at them as competitors, when in reality I actually have a very good reputation with a lot of sources then I consider many great friends, I've even opened up a healthy dialogue with DS and him and I used to talk occasionally, same with Naps..

I will 100% support good people, authentic and legit vendors.

The Source in question may not be a sponsor here but I will stand up for what is right.

To all the readers, this community has vetted and peer-reviewed sources that are authentic and genuine and approved, always use approved sources.. yet about the source in question, they are as rock solid as they come. EVERY SINGLE SOURCE we'll have some sort of bad review, this goes with every business in the world, there will be hiccups and there will be errors and there will be complaints, that is not out of the ordinary or unusual.

- - - Updated - - -

I have used Steroidify for about 8 years and never once had an issue.

This right here, and there has been guys that exclusively only PSL, NAPS or DS and never had issues either. Then you get a handful that have had some mishaps.
The bad reviews that people read is such a small percentage of the overall annual sales that are made every year and who wish to break it down quarterly, people would be amazed.

These guys are 100% good to go.. I know them well and they are truly Rock solid and there's no agenda or ulterior motive behind this post.

In the meantime people we have sources here check out all of their pages including all of their subforms, you will not be disappointed..

Back
Top Bottom