needtobuildmuscle
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steroidify did it to me again!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fella Finn View Post
    As pointed out, they are sponsors on other forums closely associated with Evo so you should contract them directly about this. I know that it takes a strong reputation to be on these boards and not just anyone is allowed here so I am sure they would work it out with you. If not, make sure to check out domestic supply, as I know Greg will always take great care of you
    steroidify is not a sponsor on evo stop lying finn.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 600lbsGorilla View Post
    See this is why ignorance should not be tolerated and people like YOU have no place on forums. STOP mixing words. Actually READ what is written. It says they are sponsors on forums closely associated with EVO, NOT ON EVO clown! They ARE sponsors on anabolex and isarms, just like it was written earlier. I realize that an education for you is not likely, I get it, but perhaps TRY to read in the future. I know that may be difficult for you but at least try.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    so where exactly did finn say they were on evo? where? because i dont see that anywhere... steroidify is verified on anabolex and isarms, both of which are sites we do recommend here so YOU STOP LYING and YOU STOP mixing peoples' words asshole! I never respond to any of your nonsense and bull shit but you are not going to change peoples' words etc... i see enough that shit daily in politics and social media and you are not going to do that fucking shit here at all and ill make sure of it! I fucking despise shit like this!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    so where exactly did finn say they were on evo? where? because i dont see that anywhere... steroidify is verified on anabolex and isarms, both of which are sites we do recommend here so YOU STOP LYING and YOU STOP mixing peoples' words asshole! I never respond to any of your nonsense and bull shit but you are not going to change peoples' words etc... i see enough that shit daily in politics and social media and you are not going to do that fucking shit here at all and ill make sure of it! I fucking despise shit like this!
    How exactly is steroidify approved on anabolex if they don't have an approval seal on their website, seems strange. Just sayin.

Why you so angry dylan you need a chill pill lol. Or should I click report.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How exactly is steroidify approved on anabolex if they don't have an approval seal on their website, seems strange. Just sayin.

Why you so angry dylan you need a chill pill lol. Or should I click report.
    report... LMFAO... you going to "tell on me" LMFAO

steroidify has been approved on there for a very long time... they have the stickie right on top of the forum... clear as day and you can go right to dave and ask him since you seem to know so much.. you know how many hours i spend a day on these forums, helping with EVERYTHING... you are NOT going to start shit with me here buddy... you can do all the little things you do with others but you are not picking the right person here... im angry because i watch the things you do to other people and its not right and im WAY too intelligent for you to mix words, change words and pull your nonsense and i spend way too much time helping and building these forums... im not the one dude

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    report... LMFAO... you going to "tell on me" LMFAO

steroidify has been approved on there for a very long time... they have the stickie right on top of the forum... clear as day and you can go right to dave and ask him since you seem to know so much.. you know how many hours i spend a day on these forums, helping with EVERYTHING... you are NOT going to start shit with me here buddy... you can do all the little things you do with others but you are not picking the right person here... im angry because i watch the things you do to other people and its not right and im WAY too intelligent for you to mix words, change words and pull your nonsense and i spend way too much time helping and building these forums... im not the one dude
    800lbsgorillaa agrees with dylan gemelli, you should ban 600lbsgorilla who is an imposter.
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I backed out .....[of the podcast]

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 800lbsgorillaa View Post
    800lbsgorillaa agrees with dylan gemelli, you should ban 600lbsgorilla who is an imposter.
    i agree 100 percent... why dont you work your magic like you do in the past and these this POS outta here so i dont have to waste any more of my time... you actually have made posts in the past that actually helped albeit some crazy shenanigans at least you have a brain too... ill tell you what, you get that clown outta here and ill make sure you get vip status

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i agree 100 percent... why dont you work your magic like you do in the past and these this POS outta here so i dont have to waste any more of my time... you actually have made posts in the past that actually helped albeit some crazy shenanigans at least you have a brain too... ill tell you what, you get that clown outta here and ill make sure you get vip status
    800lbs had a huge fight with 600lbs in another thread, he keeps wanting him banned because of that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't have a dog in this fight. I heard steroidify had painful ass steroids especially the trenbolone was like motor oil.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I do fear steroids.Some people who take steroids say the drugs make them feel powerful and energetic. However, steroids are also known to increase irritability, anxiety and aggression and cause mood swings, manic symptoms and paranoia, particularly when taken in high doses.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123