Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroidoligy vs. Domestic-Supply vs. Other Pharma Retailers

OUNick28

Anyone use Steroidoligy? I see that Domestic-Supply is clearly the superior route considering you won’t have to clear customs and significant shorter shipping times.

However, Steroidoligy has a significant larger selection and can be used when an item is out of stock at Domestic-Supply (ex. Alpha Pharma T3).

That being said, does anyone have any other backup Pharma-grade sources for when Domestic-Supply is out of stock? I remember back in the day I used Naps-Gear, but dreaded having to stress about clearing customs and the long international shipping times.

Anyone use Steroidoligy? I see that Domestic-Supply is clearly the superior route considering you won’t have to clear customs and significant shorter shipping times.

However, Steroidoligy has a significant larger selection and can be used when an item is out of stock at Domestic-Supply (ex. Alpha Pharma T3).

That being said, does anyone have any other backup Pharma-grade sources for when Domestic-Supply is out of stock? I remember back in the day I used Naps-Gear, but dreaded having to stress about clearing customs and the long international shipping times.

I have pharma grade t3

https://domestic-supply.com/orals/thyroid-liothyronine-t3/

Back
Top Bottom