Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids going across border in Mexico

schwartzTX

Registered
I live near the border of Mexico here in Texas and it is very easy to drive across the border they don't even check you, but the way back they do. When I am in Mexico i bang some hot latino's and use steroids you can buy from the pharmacy. is it stupid you think to buy a bunch of bring them back across the border or too risky?

bro if you bring stuff back over the border, you can be arrested...dangerous

I live near the border of Mexico here in Texas and it is very easy to drive across the border they don't even check you, but the way back they do. When I am in Mexico i bang some hot latino's and use steroids you can buy from the pharmacy. is it stupid you think to buy a bunch of bring them back across the border or too risky?
I don’t see how personal quantities would be worth the risk of getting caught, and especially if you’re crossing frequently, you’d be a prime suspect for importation, if you were thinking of bringing it into the states and on selling it.

i'm no expert on mexican steroids but i've heard enough stories that they are shit in the first place. just order from domestic supply and have it shipped to a po box and be done with it

also banging hookers in mexico is stupid, you realize the STD risk especially in 2020 makes it LIKELY you will pick up several. and some do not have side effects BUT you will just hand it over to your partner(s) in the future who will spread them to others. it is getting super bad right now in the USA with STD's. ironically some of the more older communities have a very bad STD problem

Back
Top Bottom