Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids-usa.org why am i sick all the time?

tacer35

Ever since I started taking steroids from steroids usa i am sick all the time
Not sure what is going on
it usually happens a couple hours after I inject then I start getting a fever and I start getting a sore throat. I was doing some research and I came across something called test flu. Is this what i have? if so is it from the gear and doesn't mean that my gear is dirty?

Ever since I started taking steroids from steroids usa i am sick all the time
Not sure what is going on
it usually happens a couple hours after I inject then I start getting a fever and I start getting a sore throat. I was doing some research and I came across something called test flu. Is this what i have? if so is it from the gear and doesn't mean that my gear is dirty?

if your gear is making you sick stop using it

head over to domestic supply and buy high grade quality gear

In my experiences, @domestic-supply.com is the most thorough I have ever used when it comes to everything, the entire experience. Everything I have ever received has been handled with care and has been the best quality that I have used and it is echoed daily by user reviews and feedback. You can many problems that are often encountered by sticking with the sources with the most feedback and user reviews and so @domestic-supply.com is the obvious choice for the best IMO and that comes from so many others as well!

Because is junk!! Go to @domestic-supply.com and you wont have that problem

Back
Top Bottom