Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stollen Kefei HGH/Scammed by hgh Power

shred26

Registered
Thought I would put this up since I have never had something this absolutely insane happen to me before.

I ordered 600iu of kefeis around august 20th since the last few orders of gh I got were bunk and heard good things. I ordered through hgh power and emails were quick and helpful.

Still hadn't seen anything two weeks ago and shot him an email. Waited a week with no answer. Shot him a PM earlier this week and he replied that day and said the GH had been delivered.

After a very extensive convo with him, because I had not gotten anything, he sent me a copy of our email convo. There was another email sent supposedly from my email after our last correspondance asking him to change the shipping address to a state several states away and a different name.

The kefeis were then shipped to that address and signed for (he gave me tracking through PM to confirm since I had not gotten it through my email even though he had sent it). He also had not gotten any of my later emails.

As far as I can piece together there are two options

1. I got scammed by hghpower (probably unlikely)
2. Someone hacked my email and had it sent to themselves

Ive never given this email out to anyone and it is ONLY used for ordering from sources. I have kept it secure and never shared it.

Fortunately the guy had it shipped to his work place and his real name so Im in the process of hunting him down but overall just a crazy experience and now I am out $900 in growth.

Thought I would share since it was so weird.

Damn wtf, def not hghpower. He would never do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ordered 2times 1000+ ius both showed up no issues doubt it was hgh

Sent from BLACK WIDOW HEADQUARTERS

hgh power has to much at risk to put a scheme like that over 600 iu.He wouldnt do that. Atleast i seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
I've Heard of Some Crazy Shit, but Damn, this One is Up at the Top.......................... JP
P.S.
I Hope that you can get some Justice out of this.

Yea I definitely didn't mean to imply that I think he did scam me. Those were just the only two options I could come up with. I know he is a reputable dude.

Just blew my mind honestly. The guy that hacked me lives in NJ if it happens to anyone else although I doubt it will. Just sucks cause this is the 3rd gh order Ive placed and still don't have any product. The first two were bunk on blood work and then just got fucked sideways by this one.

Im gonna order from him again if I can, cash just got tight the last month so it may be a while. Oh, and no my password wasn't a bullshit one. I keep my stuff pretty secure and never share anything.

Yea I definitely didn't mean to imply that I think he did scam me. Those were just the only two options I could come up with. I know he is a reputable dude.

Just blew my mind honestly. The guy that hacked me lives in NJ if it happens to anyone else although I doubt it will. Just sucks cause this is the 3rd gh order Ive placed and still don't have any product. The first two were bunk on blood work and then just got fucked sideways by this one.

Im gonna order from him again if I can, cash just got tight the last month so it may be a while. Oh, and no my password wasn't a bullshit one. I keep my stuff pretty secure and never share anything.

its really wierd because whoever did that is very slooppy .I goggled it and its an address to a finacial company in nj and Jeffrey Farrell is a Co.

it has his phone number and everything.

i would like to help you get to the bottom of this but its touchy because we are dealing with illegal substances here

safemail is not the safest really. it gets hacked.Thats deff what happened.

here is another thread of the same thing happening to someone on ironmag -->http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/156450-Do-not-use-safe-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and there are more threads like this on various boards

i looked into this a bit because i dont ever want to see any of our good members hurt.. And i will back them 100%

i will talk to him and see if he can do anything for you.. but its shame.. securenym.net is really the way to go. i think im switch over also

It would have to be hurricane and the buyer being hacked for that to happen. It just doesn't make any sense that someone magically knows exactly when and what email was used when you place the order.

edit: oops meant hghpower not hurricane

Last edited:
It's actually quite simple to do
Do you use your computer for any bit torrents or torrents sites of any kind

It would have to be hurricane and the buyer being hacked for that to happen. It just doesn't make any sense that someone magically knows exactly when and what email was used when you place the order.

Am I to understand, ur saying HURRICANE was involved if anybody, for this to have taken place?

Wow!!!! Easy bro, hurricane would not do that plain and simple.

The Green Machine

Casca

safemail is not the safest really. it gets hacked.Thats deff what happened.

here is another thread of the same thing happening to someone on ironmag -->http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/156450-Do-not-use-safe-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and there are more threads like this on various boards

i looked into this a bit because i dont ever want to see any of our good members hurt.. And i will back them 100%

i will talk to him and see if he can do anything for you.. but its shame.. securenym.net is really the way to go. i think im switch over also

I heard safe-mail doesn't work with securenym. I have both so this worries me if safe-mail can get hacked easily

It's actually quite simple to do
Do you use your computer for any bit torrents or torrents sites of any kind

I have no idea how hard it would or wouldn't be. Sounds hard since I have no idea about it, but I am assuming it's not?

Am I to understand, ur saying HURRICANE was involved if anybody, for this to have taken place?

Wow!!!! Easy bro, hurricane would not do that plain and simple.

The Green Machine

Casca
I'd highly suggest your re-read that post a few times before accusing me of accusing anyone.

Edit: I did mean to put hghpower not hurricane. Makes no difference though, you should still go re-read that post several times

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom