Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Striated Labs

How long you guys been around?
Secure email?
Product list?
Product pictures?
Product testing? Results?

Hello, could u please inform us of any boards u have previously and successfully brought forth ur product to the members.

Has ur lab ever be represented by another name?

Will new members suddenly shower us with the experiences that r of positive nature, regarding ur lab?

R u bringing oils, oral aas(tabs/capsules), ai's and pct necessaties, any or all of the above?

How long have u represented this lab? Is this ur lab? When did this lab start doing business?

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

How long you guys been around?
Secure email?
Product list?
Product pictures?
Product testing? Results?

We are very fresh in the market.
Yes, of course we use secure e-mail.
I will post product list soon and pictures soon.
No testing at this time, but we are open to it. Nothing to hide, we actually encourage it. It keeps my raw suppliers honest.

samples? hey - someone was going to say it....lol

Actually, if you guys would allow us the opportunity to send some free samples we are more than willing. All we ask is for an honest review and to spread the word. We intend to be the most affordable and customer service driven ugl.

We are very fresh in the market.
Yes, of course we use secure e-mail.
I will post product list soon and pictures soon.
No testing at this time, but we are open to it. Nothing to hide, we actually encourage it. It keeps my raw suppliers honest.

Seriously though - welcome aboard. Weather the storm, and put out a good product and all will be well. Just don't enter into the drama. It is a test.

Let the vetting begin.

What makes you different form the rest of the labs?

Do you used pre sterilized vials or do you have a autoclave?

How do you ensure sterility is where it should be?

Do you have a "lab" or are you a kitchen brewer?

Do you use all glass equipment?

To you have a tablet press?

Whats you're brewing process?

Have you brewed before or been affiliated with other labs?

FYI we are not guinea pigs and we don't want infections

Hello, could u please inform us of any boards u have previously and successfully brought forth ur product to the members.

Has ur lab ever be represented by another name?

Will new members suddenly shower us with the experiences that r of positive nature, regarding ur lab?

R u bringing oils, oral aas(tabs/capsules), ai's and pct necessaties, any or all of the above?

How long have u represented this lab? Is this ur lab? When did this lab start doing business?

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

We are brand new. No past affiliations with any others. We will offer full selection of pct and ai. Orals will be in the near future. We are still in the beta stages. We do have numerous suppliers of raws that will allow us to offer just about anything. We will also be doing custom orders if there is a certain mixture the customer desires. I have 50% ownership.

Let the vetting begin.

What makes you different form the rest of the labs?

Do you used pre sterilized vials or do you have a autoclave?

How do you ensure sterility is where it should be?

Do you have a "lab" or are you a kitchen brewer?

Do you use all glass equipment?

To you have a tablet press?

Whats you're brewing process?

Have you brewed before or been affiliated with other labs?

FYI we are not guinea pigs and we don't want infections

We will offer superior value and customer service. We realize we are in a very shady and dishonest market. We intend to change that image.

We do have an autoclave. We also buy pre sterilized vials. Just depends on what kind of rate we can get.

We take random samples and also test product on ourselves. I also have vet trusted suppliers. We take sterility very serious. I use the product I make and would not even consider the idea of selling a less than perfect product. That's a great way to earn a bad rep and go out of business.

We are not kitchen or basement brewers. We have a fixed facility that we rent.

We only use glass equipment.

We currently do not have a tablet press but that's next on the list.

Our brewing process isn't anything out of the ordinary and we don't take shortcuts. We can make plenty of profit selling an honest product, no need to fuck anybody over.

I have been overseas and have learned from other brewers but have never actually worked for a lab.

I understand, but my offer still stands. I will send a 20ml sample of our test prop 200 to those interested.

Will be glad to see what you can do brotha. Hopefully better then others who have come on here.

Test prop 200! Jesus talk about a softball knot lol. What do you guys use for carrier oil to keep it thin and painless? EO?

1.) % BA in most products?
2.) carrier oil used?
3.). EO used at all?
4.) average bb % range?
5.) vacuum pump for filtration?
6.) how long have you and your partner been in the game (brewing and personal use)

Thought these might be good questions to post for other members.

Proudly powered by ISL (Iron Star Labs, formerly known as Red Star Labs aka RSL). Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!
Have any questions about ISL products or inquires please email me at [email protected]!

Thanks TM89

Test prop 200! Jesus talk about a softball knot lol. What do you guys use for carrier oil to keep it thin and painless? EO?

It's definitely not painless but manageable for what it is. We specialize in making high concentrations. We can make up to 600mg test E. We use much more EO for the higher concentrations blends.

1.) % BA in most products?
2.) carrier oil used?
3.). EO used at all?
4.) average bb % range?
5.) vacuum pump for filtration?
6.) how long have you and your partner been in the game (brewing and personal use)

Thought these might be good questions to post for other members.

Proudly powered by ISL (Iron Star Labs, formerly known as Red Star Labs aka RSL). Need advice on training, cycle layouts, general supplements, diet or just have a general question? Just send me a PM!
Have any questions about ISL products or inquires please email me at [email protected]!

Thanks TM89

Please post those questions in your labs thread and stay out if this one..I'd be interested in IS answering those questions and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom