Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stuck in customs for almost 2 months?

seemer

Registered
I live in canada and i ordered both steroids and supplements from the forum sponsors. Previously it usually took like 2 weeks to get my stuff, but now it has been 2 months and all my shit still says stuck depart LA. anyone else going through this as well? i feel like it is canadian customs that are completely frozen

I live in canada and i ordered both steroids and supplements from the forum sponsors. Previously it usually took like 2 weeks to get my stuff, but now it has been 2 months and all my shit still says stuck depart LA. anyone else going through this as well? i feel like it is canadian customs that are completely frozen

I am dealing with the same thing right now bud. I have 2 N2BM orders stuck in the same place. The first one was ordered May 1st! We just have to be patient and hope things start to clear out soon.

I only order domestic so I dont have to deal with customs, seizures, long waits, and all the other bullshit

Back
Top Bottom