Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

super newb question, sorry in advance

AndyV

Registered
Who tf is TP? And where do I find/contact him. I hear great things about his black tops, but I've poked around everywhere and can't find anything other than that abbreviation. Asked this on other forums and got slammed, so please don't do that here, already dealt with it lol

Did you look through list of approved sponsors..you'll find what you need

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Much thanks for the quick reply bro.
However, no stickies or threads from approved have any names I could conceive to be abbreviated tp
Did you look through list of approved sponsors..you'll find what you need

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are talking about the Blacktop HGH from Meditrope.
Be careful, as there are plenty of UGL Blacktops............................. JP
P.S.
This is what you are looking for.

47771aa4cc7b31cbb7d22ecad33c31da.jpg

Yes sir this is in fact exactly what I'm looking for, I've been reading that the best source for it is someone called TP, but I can't find him anywhere

Yes sir this is in fact exactly what I'm looking for, I've been reading that the best source for it is someone called TP, but I can't find him anywhere

I looked around a bit, cause I vaguely remember this guy.
I read somewhere that he also sells Grey Tops.

But I can't access that Website.
As my Security Software is Blocking my Access............................. JP

I looked around a bit, cause I vaguely remember this guy.
I read somewhere that he also sells Grey Tops.

But I can't access that Website.
As my Security Software is Blocking my Access............................. JP

Thanks for the attempt man, I guess I'll just poke around for another source

By the way, TP stands for "The Provider", this is the Guys name.
And he sells both Grey Tops and Black Tops............................. JP

Ya just got some tp black top u can't beat the price nowhere close to pharma grade but the pic above I never seen from him it comes with no label and has batch number on vial. Def the best around

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I've been crazy trying to find this TP cat to no avail. I know it's my first post but long time lurker. I hope don't get roasted for asking how I can get a hold of TP.

I've been trying to contact him for weeks and can't seem to get ahold of him. If anyone knows how to reach him, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom