Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SwissChems

Smusterd

Registered
Was recently referred to swisschems by someone off instagram. They have everything for pct, almost seems too good to be true. I am inquiring on their legitimacy. These items are for research use only.
Apologies if I have not broken any of the community guidelines, it have been about four years since I've logged on.

Just stick with the sources recommended on here mate. If it seems too good to be true it probably is. Prestigepharmagear.com is good to go. Psl too.

SCAM = SwissChems

Was recently referred to swisschems by someone off instagram. They have everything for pct, almost seems too good to be true. I am inquiring on their legitimacy. These items are for research use only.
Apologies if I have not broken any of the community guidelines, it have been about four years since I've logged on.

Swiss Chems = 100% SCAM SITE. Be warned. They are selling face products, and compensating their affiliate marketers for the traffic and free crypoto currency you send. The support email will stop responding once you are on to the scam. No phone number, no company address...

It is a scam. They stole from me, they will steal from you

Could try your luck
Hey so I went ahead and put in a little order from Swiss chems. I'm going to make a log about it here in a week or so. I've ordered two bottles of injectable Cardarine and sr9009 plus a bottle of magnalone xr for my buddy to add on to his test cycle.

swiss chems

Swiss Chems is not a scam. I've completed two orders with them and they delivered. I didn't get the products tested but I have no reason to think they are fake.

Back
Top Bottom