Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tasty UK Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least with purchasing UK domestic, the law is somewhat in your favour. it is not illegal to possess steroids without a prescription, it is only illegal to sell. So once it leaves the sources facility, everything should be sweet from there. Much better than here in Aus

Ordered from them on May 2nd and trying to work with them on a reship currently. They've been responsive, but still no package.

Hey Columbo do u have a reliable irish source.Cant get any aromasin r adex in my neck of the woods.Wud appreciate it mate.

Hit there.
I'm also looking for a good European source out there.
Can someone Pm me as well ?

Thanks

I placed an order with 101 over the weekend, order shipped on Monday. Was great to deal with. Considering what we are buying it is comforting to deal with someone who is professional and clearly takes his business seriously. Another UK source I used came across as some jumped up 18yr old playing gansta raising funds for some fully sik rims for his sacked out Focus ST; Major put off. All going well with shipping I'll be posting a log (no, not a metaphor for taking a dump) have a done a few oral only cycles but this will be my first test based cycle.

I placed an order with 101 over the weekend, order shipped on Monday. Was great to deal with. Considering what we are buying it is comforting to deal with someone who is professional and clearly takes his business seriously. Another UK source I used came across as some jumped up 18yr old playing gansta raising funds for some fully sik rims for his sacked out Focus ST; Major put off. All going well with shipping I'll be posting a log (no, not a metaphor for taking a dump) have a done a few oral only cycles but this will be my first test based cycle.

I have used noble labs range on 101fitness and it's good, but I then used ephedrine and clen from there and they were bunk. So its hit or miss. Test is cheap though. Better option in the UK for sure

I have used noble labs range on 101fitness and it's good, but I then used ephedrine and clen from there and they were bunk. So its hit or miss. Test is cheap though. Better option in the UK for sure

I have Noble Tbol and ancillaries (Aromasin for AI) but went with Pharmacom for my Test. 101 has said he is planning on stocking the "full range" of Balkan gear too so looking forward to getting that for my next cycle. Been waiting 5 weeks for a Vermodje order but losing hope on that one (gutted) hence why I placed an order with 101.

I have Noble Tbol and ancillaries (Aromasin for AI) but went with Pharmacom for my Test. 101 has said he is planning on stocking the "full range" of Balkan gear too so looking forward to getting that for my next cycle. Been waiting 5 weeks for a Vermodje order but losing hope on that one (gutted) hence why I placed an order with 101.

Vermodje doesn't have the best reputation a lot is bunk. Balkan is getting a good rep but have never used. I juts stick with Noble.

Vermodje doesn't have the best reputation a lot is bunk. Balkan is getting a good rep but have never used. I juts stick with Noble.

interesting, ive gotten bunk balkans, and good vermodje. crazy world...

interesting, ive gotten bunk balkans, and good vermodje. crazy world...

Big names so I wonder is there a lot of fakes??

New start up labs seem to be a good option. Give the best prices, and good products to get the name out there before they become greedy

Big names so I wonder is there a lot of fakes??

New start up labs seem to be a good option. Give the best prices, and good products to get the name out there before they become greedy

yea i guess so. balkan had many fakes.. but there one biggest names out there. honestly i havent seen much fakes of vermodje. but im sure theres tons!

I have used 101 a bunch of times and just yesterda received some anadrol.
Super nice guy to deal with and his turn around is lighting fast even to sweden.

I have used 101 a bunch of times and just yesterda received some anadrol.
Super nice guy to deal with and his turn around is lighting fast even to sweden.

I've been used him to, fantastic source and I know its not his fault cos he's a reseller but some of the stuff is questionable.. But top notch customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom