Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teamroids.to is good gear period

CaspralDe

Seen some negative posts on here about my friends at teamroids.to and i had to come on here and defend them
I DO NOT work for them or have any affiliation with them
I promise that
I'm just the guy who uses their gear and I'm a normal working man. I'm telling you their gear is good to go don't listen to the negative people on here. I put on at least 20 to 30 pounds the last couple times I've run their stuff

Seen some negative posts on here about my friends at teamroids.to and i had to come on here and defend them
I promise that
I'm just the guy who uses their gear and I'm a normal working man. I'm telling you their gear is good to go don't listen to the negative people on here. I put on at least 20 to 30 pounds the last couple times I've run their stuff

you will want to be careful defending random sources. selective scamming is possible

i recommend domestic supply. they are tried and true

I promise that

bro yo sound like a scammer.

I stick with @domestic-supply.com ... They have countless user reviews extending back so many years, along with name brand and tested products, the best customer service and domestic shipping.... people all have their own preferences but they are definitely the best for me

You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as @domestic-supply.com . I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more!

I promise that

Yet you joined 2 years ago and here's your first post lol and 20-30lbs ha ha

I trust PSL and NapsGear

Back
Top Bottom