Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TeamRoids lost package twice!

CampEndur

Registered
So tired of lost packages not sure who to be mad at either the source or the post office. My story is simple. I ordered a lot of gear from teamroids and they lost my package somehow. The second time they shipped it said that it was never even picked up. It's been 2 months and still nothing. The guy keeps claiming he shipped it and they only reship once. Well how is that my fault that you lost the package

So tired of lost packages not sure who to be mad at either the source or the post office. My story is simple. I ordered a lot of gear from teamroids and they lost my package somehow. The second time they shipped it said that it was never even picked up. It's been 2 months and still nothing. The guy keeps claiming he shipped it and they only reship once. Well how is that my fault that you lost the package

Teamroids scammed a few guys on evo, I wouldn't trust them no matter the claim of a reship.

Domestic Supply is a leader in this industry with top quality, customer service and shipping speed... I would highly recommend making the switch to domestic supply!

I would highly recommend making the switch to domestic supply. I use them exclusively... With the excellent selection of name brands and extremely high quality, you cannot get better!

You say not sure but then say it's the source in the title. Seems kinda sure to me

Teamroids is a scammer everyone knows that..... Domestic Supply or NapsGear are trusted and reliable sources …
...you will get the best quality, customer service and shipping speed!

Tracking would show you if it was shipped and lost by the post or if the source never shipped it. Simple solution......next time go with Domestic-Supply.

Teamroids is a scammer everyone knows that..... Domestic Supply or NapsGear are trusted and reliable sources …
...you will get the best quality, customer service and shipping speed!

First time I've heard of them. There are 100's of UGL's and I've no handy list to refer to so...

Back
Top Bottom