Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tendinitis Pain

James_D

Registered
Just wondering how you all deal with tendinitis at tour elbows. The pain is mild right now but I don’t want it to progress, any help is appreciated, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

“Your elbows”

Use you phone to video your form on exercises from every angle (finally a use for phones in the gym). Watch videos carefully to tweak your form. Turning triceps exercises into compound movements will tear joints up. Compare your form to BPak videos in order to make adjustments. Low weight/high reps as you make changes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put my arm on my pillow at night and no not sleep on it or let it hand off the bed.. I use hot.cold presses a few times a week, and I take a script anti inflammatory.. use wrist wraps for the tendinitis, and for the tennis elbow, try just 305 days or predisone.. its rough and you'll wanna bail, but it helped with my recently and I have it BAD ..

also, lay of compound movements for now, like over head presses ma nd use my DB and ez-bar curls, the slight adjustment with your wrist will assist with the tendons .. stay away from BB curls and any straight bars.. use more cables and machines, and alive works wonders

Stay away from the heavy weights for the meanwhile it sucks because you want to push ur self but the last thing u need is a full blown injury.

Hot / cold therapy works and personally supinated grip is the way forward if you have tendonitis issues

I had a really bad few months with this injuries but if you play your cards right u can heal up

I deal with this slightly in both of my elbows. The guys above have you covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom