Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

teragon labs winstrol

Weeksan31

Registered
I had a question about this source teragon labs and their winstrol i ordered. I am doing 50mg a day and I am drinking it like everyone says. well something is wrong here it seems to be burning my tongue and throat? not from hot but just like burning. my source says they are using olive oil.

I had a question about this source teragon labs and their winstrol i ordered. I am doing 50mg a day and I am drinking it like everyone says. well something is wrong here it seems to be burning my tongue and throat? not from hot but just like burning. my source says they are using olive oil.

Not everyone. You can choose to inject or drink.That's down to you.

bro...add it to some juice so you dont get the burn...forget olive oil....

teragon labs sent me fake winstrol, I had nasty stomach acid after taking it and threw up, never got a refund or return from them! :( too bad

Back
Top Bottom