Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E in 2018

Harry_Connick

Registered
Hoping to kick off my first test e cycle right at the beginning of January, so I know I need to order soon. Hoping to place an order this week. Curious where everyone else is getting test e from. Every source seems to have bad reviews on this site. I can't find one source with good reviews on this site from 2017, The only source I currently have in mind is anabolic-steroids.biz .I have heard nothing about them on this site, but only heard good things from other sites. I would like to hear at least one good review from evo though. So if anyone has any experience with this source, please share. Also, I know a lot of people on here use test e and have a trusted source in mind, so if you would share your test e source that would make things much, much easier for me. Thank you in advance for any and all replies. If I do go with anabolic-steroids.biz I will be sure to let you all know how it goes. Happy New Year! Cheers!

I'm familiar with the Company, but haven't seen any Recent Reviews on them.
There are Reviews in the Source Review Section.
But I think the last review is at least 2 or 3 years old.

Make a Small Purchase.
Do a LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone Bloodwork at Mid-Cycle.
Then you'll know for certain........................... JP
P.S.
Personally, I favor Test C.

Yeah thanks, but the source section seems to be pretty irrelevant as the most recent reviews seem to be from about a year and a half ago. Not sure why no one uses it anymore. It would be great if a trusted member of the board with experience with a reliable trusted source could maybe throw me a name.

I just posted a positive review for Roid Mass under Source Reviews / Roid Mass / Post #107 dated 5 Jan 2018. I see 2 positive reviews there also for Dec 2017. "Tadeas" is a point man for RM on these boards. Ordered Tes E. All great!

Back
Top Bottom