Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testing npp and testosterone with roid test

Fburr87

I ran some of my most recent npp and testosterone into roidtest vials and the results I'm seeing are making me think my npp is just test. Anyone using these test kits often enough to talk about results you are seeing?

They can be very inaccurate. If not used properly and if to much or to little product is used. They can be very misleading.

Couldnt say about their products but I ran PSL NNP, EQ, and prop not too long ago and got as strong, maybe even stronger, than when I ran tren. Delts rounded out and filled in like crazy!!

Couldnt say about their products but I ran PSL NNP, EQ, and prop not too long ago and got as strong, maybe even stronger, than when I ran tren. Delts rounded out and filled in like crazy!!
Shit sorry - misread the OP - but my comments about my one and only NNP experience still stands!!

The at home steroid tests are notoriously inaccurate, especially with regards to false negatives. I don't put a ton of faith in them. A lot of sources will cover independent 3rd party lab testing if there is concerns of underdosing or false products.

The problem with these at-home testing kits is that unless you are experienced and know exactly what you are doing, it is extremely easy to screw up and skew the results. Also the color charts used are typically based off solutions with a specific carrier oil. If you go on youtube there's testing videos showing just how much different carrier oils can affect the results and skew them completely. Could be identical products with different types of oil and the results could be vastly different leading one to believe their stuff is fake or mislabeled.

Makes me feel a little bit better. I tested some deca I have that I know is legit from running it and it didnt test even close the what the color chart says so I can agree with you guys. These roid tests really seem to be a bunk way of getting a piece of mind. I guess I'll run the npp and see how I feel. I've ran deca but have not run npp.

Makes me feel a little bit better. I tested some deca I have that I know is legit from running it and it didnt test even close the what the color chart says so I can agree with you guys. These roid tests really seem to be a bunk way of getting a piece of mind. I guess I'll run the npp and see how I feel. I've ran deca but have not run npp.
For what it's worth, I didnt "feel" anything from NNP. Gains didnt come super fast for me nor were they just suddenly noticable, but rather they were slow and steady. I liked it!

What color did the test ampules turn? And which test ampules did you use? Did you do the UV test? I know that test prop and NPP have almost identical results in all testing methods making it nearly impossible to tell the difference with at-home kits.

Post up the pics if you can, along with the color chart so we can all have a look.

I ran some of my most recent npp and testosterone into roidtest vials and the results I'm seeing are making me think my npp is just test. Anyone using these test kits often enough to talk about results you are seeing?

I use roidtest for every order, no matter what. I usually only use test though, so I'll pick one vial and use the substance test D. - One time I needed it fast and saw the substance D kits on Amazon. Had it shipped to my work. That was a bad mistake. They actually put "Roid Test" as the sender, so I get to work and a lady that works there says "your roid test package came". Fuck.

Gains didnt come super fast for me nor were they just suddenly noticable, but rather they were slow and steady.

Back
Top Bottom