Join Evolutionary Forums


esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 130

Thread: THANK YOU PRESTIGE PHARMA ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

  1. #21
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    122
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinlifts View Post
    In First post

    - - - Updated - - -



    Was hoping to start cycle alot earlier. Goal is to put an a but more mass and maintain bf or even lower. May just bulk now as its definitely looks like it'll be going well into the winter months.
    Sounds good. Good luck with ur cycle

  2. #22
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    52
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinlifts View Post
    In First post

    - - - Updated - - -



    Was hoping to start cycle alot earlier. Goal is to put an a but more mass and maintain bf or even lower. May just bulk now as its definitely looks like it'll be going well into the winter months.
    what are you looking to bulk on?

  3. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    126
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think I'm going to go ahead with the somatropin. We'll worth it for the price

  4. #24
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    122
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolenerd1 View Post
    I think I'm going to go ahead with the somatropin. We'll worth it for the price
    It's good stuff

  5. #25
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolenerd1 View Post
    I think I'm going to go ahead with the somatropin. We'll worth it for the price
    I may pick some up myself this other generic im using from another source just doesn't feel right... I'm going to do 2 ius genotropin and 2 ius somatropin. The genotropin from prestige is on point.. never tried their somatropin though.

  6. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    126
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj View Post
    I may pick some up myself this other generic im using from another source just doesn't feel right... I'm going to do 2 ius genotropin and 2 ius somatropin. The genotropin from prestige is on point.. never tried their somatropin though.
    Isn't genotropin somatropin?

  7. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolenerd1 View Post
    Isn't genotropin somatropin?
    No genotropin is UK pharmaceutical.

  8. #28
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    126
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj View Post
    No genotropin is UK pharmaceutical.
    I was guessing they both have the same active compound

  9. #29
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    122
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolenerd1 View Post
    I was guessing they both have the same active compound
    Yeah they do

  10. #30
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    254
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolenerd1 View Post
    I was guessing they both have the same active compound
    They do both hgh ovbiously lol

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •