Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thank you PSL

LopezGonza28

Just wanted to thank PSL, my 2nd order came well packaged and discreet, even my partner didn't suspect a thing. :D Sorry I didn't read about the email but whitelisted your email and now very much works.

5 stars for psl and vision

Just wanted to thank PSL, my 2nd order came well packaged and discreet, even my partner didn't suspect a thing. :D Sorry I didn't read about the email but whitelisted your email and now very much works.

5 stars for psl and vision
Thank you for placing your trust in PSL. Glad to hear everything arrived safe and sound.

This is the type of feedback that the team loves to hear, thank you for taking your time out and advising the entire team that you are happy with the service that you received. :)

:D Curious about your T400 now but scare of PIP.

my suggestion to you is I would only order one.. this way if you have some symptoms you don't like you can always use it with another compound to help dilute it some.. but I would stick to larger muscle groups like glutes and you can also use your VG.. they seem to be the most user-friendly when using high dose blends

Just checking in to see how you ahve been doing brutha? All is good?

If there is ever anything that myself or the team here at PSL can assist you with, please do not hesitate to ask..

Closing notes, read below everyone :)

Shipping this time of year can be painstakingly slow with so many delays and unpredictability's with transit & delivery and at times having items stolen.

This just spoils your holiday and cycle plan now doesn't it?

Theft with packages during the holiday season increases significantly with international services.
Or worst, the known package peak'ers that tend to inspect and take things that are said
to be not allowed, now are on high alert compared to normal operating procedures

Season GRINCHES are what they are.
mad.png

This year, still get the same quality and authentic products that you need with -
* Extremely fast and reliable shipping locally in your neighborhood
* Convenience at a reasonable price
* Polished from the finest standards that exceeds the definition of Quality 100%

Local shipping remains OPEN
(International shipping is closed until 2021)

Ruin the Grinch's plan by using PSL's fast and reliable LOCAL service this holiday season.
Show him you still plan on getting your FAVIORITE and HIGHEST QUALITY products with no interference from him at all..

Don't let the Grinch steal your gains

Back
Top Bottom