Thread: theanabolicstore / pharmacomstore experiences

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

theanabolicstore / pharmacomstore experiences

Hey!

What are your experiences with theanabolicstore.com or steroidify.com (pharmacomstore) ?
    I know that PSL is recommended, but now that it is down, I am looking for alternatives.

Thanks for the help

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by conykfull View Post
    Hey!

What are your experiences with theanabolicstore.com or steroidify.com (pharmacomstore) ?
    I know that PSL is recommended, but now that it is down, I am looking for alternatives.

Thanks for the help
    I have tried pharmacomstore in the past and they are pretty good but their customer service is shit lol, if you can get past that then your golden.
    However theanabolicstore.com is my baby lmfao im in love. I made a review thread here https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...m-67110-6.html just out of respect for their customer service as that is really important to me.

So yeah thumbs up for both sources but i personally am hitting tas/theanabolicstore for my gear. PM me i got some other sources for you to try out too if you need more options. (not sure how advertising works here)

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey!

Thanks for the help
    Have used the anabolic store and everything was spot on I've mainly purchased orals and HGH shipping to US is usually around 5 days

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Pharmacom is 100% legit. Extremely well run operation. I have made about 10 orders with them over the last 3 years and all were perfect transactions. I can't speak to customer support as I have never needed it. I simply followed their instructions and like clockwork everything landed safe and sound.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have you also ordered from psl? Would you recommend it over pharma, now that it is up and running?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Have you also ordered from psl? Would you recommend it over pharma, now that it is up and running?
    Ordered plenty from both. Both are 100% legit in my book.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I made an order on psl, but found it weird that their Western Union is in china. Arent they from russia?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I made an order on psl, but found it weird that their Western Union is in china. Arent they from russia?
    These companies have a complex web of structure. Remember they aren't selling jelly beans. Nothing to worry about.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Something like that is quite common with online steroid sources.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Good to find the site and this one thread. It will be so useful for me because I am a medical student and I am going to research people who go in for sport so hard and take the medicine like this. It is going to be a big survey, and as a result, I want to get conclusions which will explain how anabolics and another pharma effect to human being organism, all it`s advantages and disadvantages, to study danger it may cause on health. So I am addicted to the medicine, but it is difficult for me to write good, that is why I started to look for help, and have found it here https://paidpaper.net/best-coursework-writing-services/, the site my friend advised to me. It is the best coursework writing services for college students I have ever used before. I don`t use it too often, but I don`t want to loos my good marks because I have not good writing skills.