Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

theanabolicstore / pharmacomstore experiences

conykfull

Registered
Hey!

What are your experiences with theanabolicstore.com or steroidify.com (pharmacomstore) ?
I know that PSL is recommended, but now that it is down, I am looking for alternatives.

Thanks for the help

Hey!

What are your experiences with theanabolicstore.com or steroidify.com (pharmacomstore) ?
I know that PSL is recommended, but now that it is down, I am looking for alternatives.

Thanks for the help

I have tried pharmacomstore in the past and they are pretty good but their customer service is shit lol, if you can get past that then your golden.
However theanabolicstore.com is my baby lmfao im in love. I made a review thread here https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/my-review-theanabolicstore-com-67110-6.html just out of respect for their customer service as that is really important to me.

So yeah thumbs up for both sources but i personally am hitting tas/theanabolicstore for my gear. PM me i got some other sources for you to try out too if you need more options. (not sure how advertising works here)

Hey!

Thanks for the help

Have used the anabolic store and everything was spot on I've mainly purchased orals and HGH shipping to US is usually around 5 days

Pharmacom is 100% legit. Extremely well run operation. I have made about 10 orders with them over the last 3 years and all were perfect transactions. I can't speak to customer support as I have never needed it. I simply followed their instructions and like clockwork everything landed safe and sound.

Have you also ordered from psl? Would you recommend it over pharma, now that it is up and running?

I made an order on psl, but found it weird that their Western Union is in china. Arent they from russia?

I made an order on psl, but found it weird that their Western Union is in china. Arent they from russia?

These companies have a complex web of structure. Remember they aren't selling jelly beans. ;) Nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom