Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thebbpower is a joke

Philipheath

Registered
Man let me tell you I am so upset with this source thebbpower.com. I sign up to their email list and they sent me a coupon code so I went and applied the code on their website. The discount code did not work so I emailed them and asked them why and the guy got a bad attitude with me saying that I was cheap. This is how you treat your customers lol?

I would strongly advise you to stick around on the forum and truly learn about everything! Not just sources but everything in general... Domestic Supply is one of the most trusted, respected and well known sources you can find... Tried and true over a decade, you definitely need to make the switch!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is who I exclusively use. They have a variety of selection with so many top brands along with the best customer service! Domestic, discreet and fast shipping is also a huge benefit with Domestic Supply! [/FONT]

I would strongly advise you to stick around on the forum and truly learn about everything! Not just sources but everything in general... Domestic Supply is one of the most trusted, respected and well known sources you can find... Tried and true over a decade, you definitely need to make the switch!

yes domestic-supply is quality and fast shipping. check them out their website has it all

thebbpower.com treats their customers terribly and their steroids are bad quality, don't recommend them at all.

Do some research and see how good our sources are!

Back
Top Bottom