Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

They got me good Roidsmall.to

Wastni32

The person at roidsmall is a real character and con artist
So check this out
I went to their website and placed the order. Got a final price of $425 including shipping. I sent them the money! The next day i get an email that they only got $275 ‘due to excess fees when picking it up’.. Like what does that even mean. So i sent them another $150 and now I can't get anyone over there to even respond to me.

One thing you often see are people having bad experiences going with places that have no feedback or reviews posted... the forums help with this aspect where you can see people posting their experiences, bloodwork, progress pictures and more... it is easy to see that @domestic-supply.com is constantly brought us as being the best!

[FONT=&quot]I would definitely recommend @domestic-supply.com !! They have a longstanding reputation, over a decade, as being at the top of the class! They have the best quality, customer service and have a large selection of the top brands one could want![/FONT]

Seem to hear bad shit about this place all the time. I recommend going with PSL. You won't be disappointed

Stick with our approved sources you wont be let down!

Back
Top Bottom