Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinksteroids meso rx sources, got scammed?

lelandyam

Registered
okay so i have a cycle question and wanted your input. I used a meso rx source old thinksteroids and i thought it was good but maybe not. been on 500mgs of test E per week along with deca. after about 4 weeks or so i noticed i wasn't feeling anything or getting results so i ran bloodwork. turns out my test levels were only 700, shouldn't they be higher at these dosages?

brothers on thinksteroids hate us for no reason...they are welcome here no one attacks ppl here...

your test levels should be over 3000 at 5000 mg per week... really closer to 3500 so yeah, i would say there is an issue there...

for TOP quality go to domestic-supply.com

As a benchmark you would want to see bloods come back around 7x your dose. 500mg per week should yield around 3500 on your bloods. Get some real gear from Domestic-Supply. Check out my signature.

Your levels are pretty low for that amount that you're running, there is no cookie cutter set of numbers that you should fall in between. However your number should be considerably much higher than that.. the reason why I'm advocating that there is not a gold standard with numbers is because people will metabolize at different ratios..
I myself personally on testosterone replacement therapy using 200 of testosterone cypionate I come back in the high 700, yeah I know people that use half of that dosage and come back in the low thousands. For myself if I ran 500 it is not uncommon to sit in or around 2500, yet other guys will come back well over 3-4k..

I personally think that you tested to prematurely, I would have waited another couple weeks although it may not have made that much of a significant difference, although allowing your serum levels to build the optimal levels gives a better indication.. also how many days out did you test after your last injection?

Furthermore what type of testing essay did you use, was it an ECLIA or LC MS/MS? The types of testing methods that you use we'll also have a great influence over the accuracy and sensitivity of your numbers.. if you used a ECLIA that you're basically just a fast and quick turnaround that does not take much effort from the lab technicians side therefore your results may not be as accurate..

I would wait two more weeks and stay at the dosage that you're currently taking and I would test 3 days out after injection.. give it just one more chance, before you make any determination.. after your next test and if the results come back subpar I would contact The source in which you used and advised them..

By the way welcome to the community

You should be at 2500 or so test levels at least on 500mg test. With some people it can be as high as 3500 to 4000

Back
Top Bottom