Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those in the know...something going on?

Austin Nichols

Newbie Brother
Registered
About a month ago I posted a thread (may have been on EF) asking if anyone was noticing "different" behaviors. I'd been using one supplier for about 3-4 years when suddenly some red flags went off. I figured I was being paranoid but it's kept me out of trouble for the past 20 years. I'm in dire need of getting some more gear as now I'm getting really low. I've spent the morning researching and noticed there are no less than 7-8 other sources that are suddenly "on a break", "having trouble with safe-mail", "victim of payment scams", "re-orging", etc. Someone way more connected than I must know if there something bigger brewing. Anyone else experiencing odd behavior not specific to anyone source but across the board? I'm still looking for a legit quality source also. Mostly run TRT, HGH & dick meds.

A trusted site I use sent my order in two packages! One came very fast and the other never showed and it's been over a month now!Also my debit card was suspended so I had to apply for a new one even though I still had money on the other! I'm waiting to get a letter in the mail so I guess I'm in the 1% that got their package seized!

A trusted site I use sent my order in two packages! One came very fast and the other never showed and it's been over a month now!Also my debit card was suspended so I had to apply for a new one even though I still had money on the other! I'm waiting to get a letter in the mail so I guess I'm in the 1% that got their package seized!
What was the site ? If you don't wanna say PM me

Austin, I remember your post, it was on EF. Where you guys ordering Intl or domestic? My raw guy now offers Intl from Asia, Domestic, or Mexico...I know its probably harder bringing vials in through customs but the suppliers are going to have to get very creative or this stuff going to get difficult.

There is something going on over at tsc. Almost every source there that uses safe-mail.net is MIA. They all went MIA at the same time! Coincidence???? Bottom line, any source using safe-mail.net is not putting their security or their customers' security as a top priority. Most people do not know this.....safe-mail.net is an Israeli company funded by the U.S. govt. Not too hard to connect the dots on this one. All sources still operating via safe-mail need to change things up asap!

Samson

Last edited:
There is something going on over at tsc. Almost every source there that uses safe-mail.net is MIA. They all went MIA at the same time! Coincidence???? Bottom line, any source using safe-mail.net is not putting their security or their customers' security as a top priority. Most people do not know this.....safe-mail.net is an Israeli company funded by the U.S. govt. Not too hard to connect the dots on this one. All sources still operating via safe-mail need to change things up asap!

Samson

At this point are there any safe emails that can be used? After seeing the Govts reach into emails, cell phones, and the fact they have supposedly been working for years on cracking all commercially available encrypting programs. what can be safe?

I try to safely assume that all my correspondence is up for grabs. Have you seen some of the information we offer ourselves in the forums??? The 1st time I published homebrew pictures I questioned whether it was a good idea.

Any open source out there domestic is super high risk, period. Really, the only safe options are international these days.

Samson, you are correct. Most of the alternative sources I had use safe-mail.net. They all seem to be MIA. I use securenym, however, I work in high tech and it's pretty much accepted knowledge there is no longer encryption that can't be cracked... but why make it easy right?!

Samson, you are correct. Most of the alternative sources I had use safe-mail.net. They all seem to be MIA. I use securenym, however, I work in high tech and it's pretty much accepted knowledge there is no longer encryption that can't be cracked... but why make it easy right?!

Le always goes for the lowest hanging fruit....less man hours and the same amount of glory. These sources just made everything very easier by using safe-mail. Things have always been scary in this business....most people do not appreciate all of the risks a domestic source takes.

I have been looking into securenym and have seen some reviews saying it is just as bad as any other service such as hotmail, yahoo, ect.

That's crazy cause a really good domestic I used that dealt with safe-mail exclusively just dissapeared owing orders and being owed money !! No word for two weeks now , he was around for 6 years now gone

So is the consensus that safe-mail has been compromised as of now? Looking at some new sources that mAY be in question with that info. Any heads up PM me.

Honestly guys if the Feds want to read your email....they will....regardless of the system you are using.

I've heard that customs has packed down hard on all packages, catching a lot of packages. Claim it's in act against terrorism. Anyone else have anything on this?

None of you can seriously ever truly believe there is such a thing as a private email... Come on... Did you get these email accounts from the same guy that sold jack his bean stalk beans?? Seriously... I don't care how its marketed or how "safe" it is described... If any government personnel or le wants to get into something, they will... Don't be naive into thinking anything else...

None of you can seriously ever truly believe there is such a thing as a private email... Come on... Did you get these email accounts from the same guy that sold jack his bean stalk beans?? Seriously... I don't care how its marketed or how "safe" it is described... If any government personnel or le wants to get into something, they will... Don't be naive into thinking anything else...

Agreed 100 percent.

Back
Top Bottom