Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on The anabolic store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gearhead13#2

My buddies been using this source seems pricy on some items but for the most part reasonable. Anyone have first hand experience with these guys?

Honestly man if you want a great source that you can trust give psl a try I've been using them for years they are absolutly awesome there products are exactly dosed never under dosed they also have the best customer service I've ever seen I've ordered from them over 12 times and they are always on point for the past 3 years there shipping is fantastic and I have zero complaints like many others on here I also have a youtube and instagram page check it out I go in details a out there products but they are the best source I've found in over a decade I'll add product pics below and results are on Instagram and youtube.

Also speak to ~Vision~ on here he can lead ya in the right direction he's super helpful.

Instagram workoutfanatic2019
YouTube workoutfanatic
151fba359bc79ae530dd2d98f3d5ab15.jpg
7a81fe5864edf2816ea2761ce0a16314.jpg
6514f10e73e2867bb3668a2484f39eb1.jpg
cf48fc6048d73c3290463863583424fe.jpg

if you purchase from https://theanabolic.store then your on to the right plug. their gear is very good quality and shipping is fast.
PSL also offer high quality gear ive brought from them too.

Here is one order made from the anabolic store, looks neat right:
6WCwzF7.jpg

He's swearing by there var, how did you like it. He's only running 40mg per day and hes giving me all the correct information on what real anavar is supposed too do. I'm surprised by that.

Yeah bro we're all here to help each other so I feel the need to point out that somebody could definitely achieve the results you're posting within a few good years of natural training in no way shape or form does that picture anabolic steroids to me. No shade just had too say what's on my mind. I've been on this site know sense 2012 and definitely don't need any more sources I'm simply here to get that answer to the question I asked. I have enough gear dated to expire before 2021 that it's a problem... And No shade just being real. Ps. Your standing in front of the ten pound dumbbells in the pic.😂

- - - Updated - - -

What's the website that post links to pictures? I never take it down.. Damn ADHD..

Yeah bro we're all here to help each other so I feel the need to point out that somebody could definitely achieve the results you're posting within a few good years of natural training in no way shape or form does that picture anabolic steroids to me. No shade just had too say what's on my mind. I've been on this site know sense 2012 and definitely don't need any more sources I'm simply here to get that answer to the question I asked. I have enough gear dated to expire before 2021 that it's a problem... And No shade just being real. Ps. Your standing in front of the ten pound dumbbells in the pic.[emoji23]

- - - Updated - - -

What's the website that post links to pictures? I never take it down.. Damn ADHD..
I'm not sure if your talking about me because I haven't talked about var but that pic is from my last cycle but again that is just one picture and I really dont pay attention to what I'm standing next to but I achieved those results running a long cycle training everyday sometimes twice a day for 3 n half months rest 1 sometimes 2 days a week with rotations but I dont believe your talking about me with the var just the pic your getting which is getting a lil confusing if you want to see I have posted pics from start to finish and that's training my ass off and running psl gear which was tested from a chemist to bloodwork but theres no way to achieve these results in hell let's even say 6 months working out without aas and that's what I love about aas and psl in general your getting better results all the way around faster and let's not forget Your looking at 1 arm there alot more that goes along with that lol if your not talking to me my bad just assumed so where you brought up the 10lb weights.

Thanks for your input I just cant wait to see what I look like in another 3 months which is 6 total now that's going to look great and I document meals workouts, psl products and more trying to get that off its feet.

You can always check out my YouTube page or Instagram
Workoutfanatic
Workoutfanatic2019

ANABOLIC STORE IS NOT AN APPROVED SOURCE AT ALL. THEY HAVE SCAMMED MEMBERS HERE. STAY AWAY.

WE WELCOME FREE SPEECH ON HERE BUT DIVE BOMBING THE FORUM WITH THREADS ON SOURCES (JUST LOOK AT THE PRIOR THREADS WHERE THE SAME GROUP OF FAKE USERS TALKS WITH EACH OTHER MISLEADING PEOPLE) IS CONSIDERED SCAMMING WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES PERIOD. Had they not been greedy they probably would have gotten away with it. but making a dozen fake usernames from the same IP address and talking back and forth lazily was pretty stupid LMAO. I WAS BORN AT NIGHT, BUT NOT LAST NIGHT SO DON'T EVEN TRY IT

ANYONE CAUGHT SPAMMING THEM WILL BE PERMA-BANNED, END OF STORY.

EDIT: I've had some guys hit me up. nobody in this thread is a scammer at all so don't misunderstand my post. i am referring to the spammers putting up multiple posts and threads and pretending they are having a real conversation together. I want people to be aware of what has gone on the past month or two and also apologize for letting you guys down and not nipping it in the bud right away. again NOBODY in this thread did ANYTHING WRONG!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom