Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tirzapetide Source

AccordingWeather

Newbie Brother
Does anyone know of a source for tirzapetide? Semaglutide didn't work for me at all so looking for something different. Haven't found anything yet with tirzapetide.

these medications for diabetics that are now being used for weight loss are absolute criminal

they do nothing for long term weight loss and they destroy gut health and cause all sorts of problems

it is much easier then you think to lose weight and not depend on a pill.

fasting, fasted cardio, cleaning up your diet.

Does anyone know of a source for tirzapetide? Semaglutide didn't work for me at all so looking for something different. Haven't found anything yet with tirzapetide.

tirzapetide not sure but you can check with napsgear.org or puritysourcelabs they have peptides so does domestic-supply.com

Bro get your diet in check....you dont want to mess with Diabetic drugs

Diet bro and some hard ass work. All you need are supplements from your local vitamin store. Track calories, be intentional about training and relearn the kitchen for your goals.

Back
Top Bottom