Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top-anabolic-steroids.com is very good

CalskeVe

I would describe top anabolic steroids are a good source overall
Wait time to get my shipment info was around 4-5 days
Shipping took 5 days for me to receive
the gear itself I cannot give an honest answer to but I've been on it for a week and I definitely seem to feel a difference so far. I'm using their testosterone and I'm running around 600 mg a week

I would describe top anabolic steroids are a good source overall
Wait time to get my shipment info was around 4-5 days
Shipping took 5 days for me to receive
the gear itself I cannot give an honest answer to but I've been on it for a week and I definitely seem to feel a difference so far. I'm using their testosterone and I'm running around 600 mg a week

domestic supply is the place I trust with my hard earned money. otherwise i wouldn't risk it

It is posted so often how important it is to read reviews, feedback , check threads and logs, pictures etc... there are countless posts with this kind of info posted and i would strongly suggest taking the time to read them and protect yourself... @domestic-supply.com consistently shows to be the very best!

Far and away, @domestic-supply.com is the best source you will find. I would recommend that you make the switch so you never have to worry about any issues again!

I can't really take this seriously when you are only 1 week in. You need to wait until mid-cycle and get bloods to really see if the gear is good. Even if it is dosed properly, I would still worry about the purity since they are an unapproved source. Much safer if you stick with Domestic-Supply next time.

Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Back
Top Bottom