Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Touchdown from Domestic-Supply!

Jglenn44

Just wanted to start this thread to give some added insight to my experience with Domestic-Supply. If this belongs in another forum, please accept my apologies.

I recently placed three different orders with three different places. I have done my research thoroughly, and just wanted to spread my order amongst 3 providers. Now, all were satisfactory, and I would highly recommend anyone of them. However, there is one which stands out above the crowd - Domestic Supply. Greg was so awesome to deal with, and really helpful throughout the process. I placed the order on Friday, and received it today, on Monday!! The packaging was very discreet, and the products very legit (as you can see).

I hands down recommend domestic-supply.com. You will not be disappointed, and I look forward to being a longtime customer. Cheers!

Attachments

• domestic.jpg
    domestic.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 43
Just wanted to start this thread to give some added insight to my experience with Domestic-Supply. If this belongs in another forum, please accept my apologies.

I recently placed three different orders with three different places. I have done my research thoroughly, and just wanted to spread my order amongst 3 providers. Now, all were satisfactory, and I would highly recommend anyone of them. However, there is one which stands out above the crowd - Domestic Supply. Greg was so awesome to deal with, and really helpful throughout the process. I placed the order on Friday, and received it today, on Monday!! The packaging was very discreet, and the products very legit (as you can see).

I hands down recommend domestic-supply.com. You will not be disappointed, and I look forward to being a longtime customer. Cheers!

looks good bro. you will love it

Back
Top Bottom