Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

travelling with steroids

Heath8D

Registered
I just got called because I have an urgent family problem and i have to get on a flight this weekend and leave. I am halfway through my cycle and I am flying to Alabama from New York. can i pack the steroids with me in a check in bag or do they check even for domestic? what would you suggest

I just got called because I have an urgent family problem and i have to get on a flight this weekend and leave. I am halfway through my cycle and I am flying to Alabama from New York. can i pack the steroids with me in a check in bag or do they check even for domestic? what would you suggest

It's been covered multiple times on the forum.

Here's the thing - since 9/11 I wouldn't risk it. Post the stuff to yourself.

Last edited:
So steroids is your main concern lol gez what ever happened to family comes first? Cycles will always be around concentrate on the family not the steroid next minute you get done and I bet you will call family to help you out then what?

Leave the roids bud!

you can probably get away with checking it in but there is always that chance that your bag is opened.

i've had it happen to me because it turns out someone carried jugs of water and it leaked over a bunch of bags. when i got to my destination several of us on the plane had our bags missing. 2 days later they got me my bag and it wet on the inside and all my clothes were drenched and someone had gone through it. the story was they ended up opening my bag and others to see if it was mine that was causing the problem. had i been carrying steroids and needles what do you think would have happened? so my mentality is why risk it? you never know

i would simply ship the stuff to the location if necessary, do overnight shipping with signature so you know it will get delivered fine

can you? sure you can... noone here is your mom or dad, you can do whatever you want dude.. should you? thats up to you.. we dont know if they will randomly search your shit or not... how would we know?

Back
Top Bottom