Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Treated badly oneclickpharma

PRreps

Registered
Oneclickpharma.com is the source i tried and I'm disappointed in their customer service. The person I've been going back and forth with has been very rude and short with me. This is the first time I've ever ordered steroids and never use Bitcoins before and they have no patience to teach me how to send them the funds. I'm just going to cancel my order and try different source

Domestic Supply is the go to source for so many people and with damn good reason... The first being TRUST, along with top quality, customer service and shipping speed! I would strongly suggest switching to domestic supply!

Oneclickpharma.com is the source i tried and I'm disappointed in their customer service. The person I've been going back and forth with has been very rude and short with me. This is the first time I've ever ordered steroids and never use Bitcoins before and they have no patience to teach me how to send them the funds. I'm just going to cancel my order and try different source

You've been here 4-5 months. See those ads at the top?

Stick with our approved sources you cant go wrong!

Back
Top Bottom