Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trestolone Source

Frogznlogz

Growing Brother
Was wondering if there were any trusted sources for Trestolone (Ment). I see PSL carries it, but I saw several posts about them not being trusted or a sponsor anymore. Thanks.

Was wondering if there were any trusted sources for Trestolone (Ment). I see PSL carries it, but I saw several posts about them not being trusted or a sponsor anymore. Thanks.

Just that.

no they aren't, hit up domestic-supply and see if they have it and if not request it from them

I inquired with Domestic and they said they never stock it, that it's more of a marketing product.

I guess I'll keep searching and maybe PSL will turn things around and be trust worthy again.

I inquired with Domestic and they said they never stock it, that it's more of a marketing product.

I guess I'll keep searching and maybe PSL will turn things around and be trust worthy again.

Psl is perfectly trust worthy. They just aren’t a sponsor. Say Nike sponsors your basketball team, would Reebok no longer be we a trusted shoemaker?

That being said, give the board sponsor a shot.

Psl is perfectly trust worthy. They just aren’t a sponsor. Say Nike sponsors your basketball team, would Reebok no longer be we a trusted shoemaker?

That being said, give the board sponsor a shot.

Believe me, I would always support a sponsor first. I did give them a shot, they said they don't stock it. I'm probably going to place an order with them, they just don't carry Trestalone. And I read some reviews, seems like december-January there were complaints on EVO as well as some other people actually getting their gear as promised.

- - - Updated - - -

Believe me, I would always support a sponsor first. I did give them a shot, they said they don't stock it. I'm probably going to place an order with them, they just don't carry Trestalone. And I read some reviews, seems like december-January there were complaints on EVO as well as some other people actually getting their gear as promised.

When I said complaints, they were about PSL, not Domestic, just to clarify.

Yeah, PSL and their "sister" company are the only ones I can find so far.

very easy to sell such underground product to people who are looking for "super anabolic steroid", especially when no one else have it and even don't know where to buy raw for it)

yeah, ive heard its not the easiest thing to get... im not a fan of it with the extreme degree of estrogen conversion it has...

Hello I saw your post. I am located in the U.S. and have very good over seas connections of very clean and pure items. I can get it shipped pretty much anywhere. If your interested let me know. And you can of course order a very small order to begin with so you get to know I’m legit of course! Hope to do business with you.

Back
Top Bottom