bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trt for a woman

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Trt for a woman

Looking for some information for my wife. Just got her blood test back from a weight management company and her test was 2.3 and he said it should be 50 for her age. Her thyroid is jacked up too which she will be getting something for that. She is 32yrs old and weighs 141. She can't seem to loose any more weight once she hits 141. Eats super clean and does HIIT workouts 5x a week. I'm wondering if anyone knows what mg dose of test e I would give her. The weight company wants to charge $1600 up front. I feel I'm quite capable of giving her a small dose every few weeks from my stash. Thoughts?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't do it. Go to your normal doctor and get her a referral to an endocrinologist to be checked properly and prescribed if needed. This way it will be covered by insurance. Be very wary of weight clinics and anti-aging clinics as they will prescribe anything and everything to make more money with little regard for patients' long term health or real needs.
    Last edited by P0N; 07-06-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Number 1 I detest husbands, boyfriends etc asking about getting drugs or a cycles for them on a roid forum. It sounds way too controlling. I want them to ask.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Number 1 I detest husbands, boyfriends etc asking about getting drugs or a cycles for them on a roid forum. It sounds way too controlling. I want them to ask.
    why do you detest that lol i thought this was your playground

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Timc View Post
    Looking for some information for my wife. Just got her blood test back from a weight management company and her test was 2.3 and he said it should be 50 for her age. Her thyroid is jacked up too which she will be getting something for that. She is 32yrs old and weighs 141. She can't seem to loose any more weight once she hits 141. Eats super clean and does HIIT workouts 5x a week. I'm wondering if anyone knows what mg dose of test e I would give her. The weight company wants to charge $1600 up front. I feel I'm quite capable of giving her a small dose every few weeks from my stash. Thoughts?
    Where do you guys live? I'd be willing to dump a load in her every 7 days if it's not too far to travel.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    Where do you guys live? I'd be willing to dump a load in her every 7 days if it's not too far to travel.
    hmm what lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How bout I smash your face in and break your back you stupid fuck. Have some respect fucking douchebag

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    You are fucked up man

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NotEven View Post
    You are fucked up man
    Thank you bro... What a fucking loser

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Timc View Post
    Thank you bro... What a fucking loser
    To answer your question bro your wife would probably be better off using Test gel or something rather than injecting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast