Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trt for a woman

Timc

Looking for some information for my wife. Just got her blood test back from a weight management company and her test was 2.3 and he said it should be 50 for her age. Her thyroid is jacked up too which she will be getting something for that. She is 32yrs old and weighs 141. She can't seem to loose any more weight once she hits 141. Eats super clean and does HIIT workouts 5x a week. I'm wondering if anyone knows what mg dose of test e I would give her. The weight company wants to charge $1600 up front. I feel I'm quite capable of giving her a small dose every few weeks from my stash. Thoughts?

Don't do it. Go to your normal doctor and get her a referral to an endocrinologist to be checked properly and prescribed if needed. This way it will be covered by insurance. Be very wary of weight clinics and anti-aging clinics as they will prescribe anything and everything to make more money with little regard for patients' long term health or real needs.

Last edited:
Looking for some information for my wife. Just got her blood test back from a weight management company and her test was 2.3 and he said it should be 50 for her age. Her thyroid is jacked up too which she will be getting something for that. She is 32yrs old and weighs 141. She can't seem to loose any more weight once she hits 141. Eats super clean and does HIIT workouts 5x a week. I'm wondering if anyone knows what mg dose of test e I would give her. The weight company wants to charge $1600 up front. I feel I'm quite capable of giving her a small dose every few weeks from my stash. Thoughts?

Where do you guys live? I'd be willing to dump a load in her every 7 days if it's not too far to travel.

How bout I smash your face in and break your back you stupid fuck. Have some respect fucking douchebag

And, in spite of a few posts worth of silliness, I still want the person whose husband etc doesn't seem to want to ask for herself to let them ask for themselves. For the same reason I gave before.

Else we could end up with a situation of a very controlling partner administering drugs without their knowledge and having used our advice.

And, in spite of a few posts worth of silliness, I still want the person whose husband etc doesn't seem to want to ask for herself to let them ask for themselves. For the same reason I gave before.

Else we could end up with a situation of a very controlling partner administering drugs without their knowledge and having used our advice.
Bro you sound like a loser. Get a life. Fucking clown face

Late to answer this , but my wife has LOW Thyroid "Hypothyroidism", see your Doc and sure they will hook her up with thyroid medication.
Helped my wife with her weight loss,

Good Luck!

Late to answer this , but my wife has LOW Thyroid "Hypothyroidism", see your Doc and sure they will hook her up with thyroid medication.
Helped my wife with her weight loss,

Good Luck!

Good suggestion.

I've been clear on this several times. It's ALWAYS a man asking. I've yet to see a woman asking for her guy. There's NOTHING to stop that same man getting his girl on, us treating her with respect, and getting her solid advice. If, as I said before, it's a too controlling idiot getting drugs for his bitch so she can be 'all that' then he needs to do one.

Back
Top Bottom