Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted source for: Ostarine, Cardarine GW-501516, S-4, LGD, ALL SARMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have it all wrong bro. There is not 50 mgs of OSTA in the bottle, there is 50 mgs of OSTA in each mL of fluid in the bottle. The bottle contains 30 mL of fluid.

Therefore 50 mgs x 30 mL = 1500 mgs total per bottle, not 50.

Therefore if you were using 25 mgs ED it would last you 60 days, or 2 months, or 8 weeks, or whatever you want to call it.

So no, it is not cost prohibitive, it is in fact incredibly cost efficient.

GOTCHA----thanls for the clarfication -----two thumbs up

GOTCHA----thanls for the clarfication -----two thumbs up

No problem. For future reference, most things that come diluted like this are in units of mgs/mL, so if you see just a mg amount or just a mL amount then you've only got half the info.

Ordered their triple stack, came quickly. Just need to order a bottle of n2guard and going to start

Ordered their triple stack, came quickly. Just need to order a bottle of n2guard and going to start

throw a log up if possible.. what board are you from.. ef??? if you are from ef, pm me.. we are looking for some n2guard loggers..

I ordered 2 bottles of S4 bro and i am considering grabbing a bottle of osta just to help with some injuries i picked up.

OSTA is always a great addition to any cycle, and I find it especially great with S4. You wont be disappointed with Sarms1 man

Are Sarms1 a board sponsor? Any chance of a discount code you reckon? :p

from what i know there are no discount codes at the present time.They throw alot of sales though.They have a big lgd sale at the present moment.Probably a holiday sale comming up soon also, i would emagine.

Thinking of grabbing some Osta in the BOGO sale but worried about Aussie customs & throwing money away. Anyone had success ?

Shoot them a email bro.. Sarms1 responds very promptly. Their customer service is top notch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Emailed SARMS1.com and they say no problems so fingers crossed, got some GW the other day & Osta today, both in the BOGO deal. Will be great value if it all gets through!

Emailed SARMS1.com and they say no problems so fingers crossed, got some GW the other day & Osta today, both in the BOGO deal. Will be great value if it all gets through!

Good to hear man... That BOGO deal is huge.

Im bumping this ish! SARMS1 all day every day!

Sarms1 all good downunder! 10 days to the door, looking forward to gw & osta cycle. Cheers my brothers, top shelf service & quality.

When only the best will do!

Boom!

You are going to love it bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom