Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted source for: Ostarine, Cardarine GW-501516, S-4, LGD, ALL SARMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE! can't wait to give them a shot

Trust me guys, Dylan is the man when it comes to SARMS...stuff is amazing!!

I've been hearing great things about them so far! Definitely worth giving a try

looks like the best priced quality sarms out there at the moment.. i presume they ship international ?

Thanks Dylan, i want a couple of bottles of s4 and its almost half the price i usually pay for it !

With the rec dosage of 25mg daily, over 8 weeks for Ostarine and the cost for a 50mg bottle being $99.00 or more, using this product would be cost prohibitive: Would it not? While it has many benefits, cost is not one of them and one would be better off using reg AS....?

With the rec dosage of 25mg daily, over 8 weeks for Ostarine and the cost for a 50mg bottle being $99.00 or more, using this product would be cost prohibitive: Would it not? While it has many benefits, cost is not one of them and one would be better off using reg AS....?

I think you're missing the point of ostarine my friend. Its effects aren't quite as drastic as aas BUT you will put on keepable muscle and drop bodyfat with minimal suppression. This makes it ideal for pct and bridging, that way you won't lose as much of your gains and can keep making progress in the gym even after a cycle is over. You can't use aas in pct or a bridge if you plan on recovering endogenous hormones because it suppresses you. $99 for 8 weeks is rediculously cheap too so I don't see the issue at all here.

I think you're missing the point of ostarine my friend. Its effects aren't quite as drastic as aas BUT you will put on keepable muscle and drop bodyfat with minimal suppression. This makes it ideal for pct and bridging, that way you won't lose as much of your gains and can keep making progress in the gym even after a cycle is over. You can't use aas in pct or a bridge if you plan on recovering endogenous hormones because it suppresses you. $99 for 8 weeks is rediculously cheap too so I don't see the issue at all here.

i THINK EITHER YOU ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE OR PERHAPS I MISSUNDERSTOOD THE PROTOCCOL. I am under the impression that the dosage of 25mg daily out of a 50mg bottle is cost prohibitive as that is only two dosages per bottle---ergo 2 days usage which would entail bying more at $99 a pop-----Again----the one bottle, if I am correct does not and will not last 8 weeks------you do the math or correct me please

i THINK EITHER YOU ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE OR PERHAPS I MISSUNDERSTOOD THE PROTOCCOL. I am under the impression that the dosage of 25mg daily out of a 50mg bottle is cost prohibitive as that is only two dosages per bottle---ergo 2 days usage which would entail bying more at $99 a pop-----Again----the one bottle, if I am correct does not and will not last 8 weeks------you do the math or correct me please

You have it all wrong bro. There is not 50 mgs of OSTA in the bottle, there is 50 mgs of OSTA in each mL of fluid in the bottle. The bottle contains 30 mL of fluid.

Therefore 50 mgs x 30 mL = 1500 mgs total per bottle, not 50.

Therefore if you were using 25 mgs ED it would last you 60 days, or 2 months, or 8 weeks, or whatever you want to call it.

So no, it is not cost prohibitive, it is in fact incredibly cost efficient.

Anyways I'm glad this got stickied here as well. Sounds like a great company with a lot to offer to the research chems industry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom