Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Trusted sources for new comers

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Trusted sources for new comers

    I am honest person. Just looking to help fellow brothers. And help you get QUALITY GEAR minus having to deal with overseas bullshit!! Ask ME any questions and I can give advise. I am making no money, just don't like seeing hard working people being ripped off. But also be prepared to answer questions. I only give suggestions to people who do research. And highly not need steroids if under age 25!

  2. #2
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    hey there. new to the sight. I'm in Miami. any advise on sources

  3. #3
    Moderator Mobster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    30,277
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    hey there. new to the sight. I'm in Miami. any advise on sources
    To the what? We have a source section.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sah View Post
    I am A honest person. Just looking to help fellow brothers. And help you get QUALITY GEAR minus having to deal with overseas bullshit!! Ask ME any questions and I can give advise. I am making no money, just don't like seeing hard working people being ripped off. But also be prepared to answer questions. I only give suggestions to people who do research. And highly not need steroids if under age 25!

    If I didn't know (cos you said) that you're such an honest person I'd think you was trying to supply steroids to our members. Can I suggest you read the rules about becoming an approved source. I also wonder at taking advice on chemicals and drugs when your ability to communicate is so lacking.

    And why newcomers - what about everyone else?
    Last edited by Mobster; 02-27-2018 at 03:35 PM.

  4. #4
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey been on&off for yrs coming from Pittsburgh but born&raised in Fort Lauderdale Florida and in great need of some sick sources have a few currently but I need some supp sources vendors etc...#muchluv&respect

  5. #5
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sah View Post
    I am honest person. Just looking to help fellow brothers. And help you get QUALITY GEAR minus having to deal with overseas bullshit!! Ask ME any questions and I can give advise. I am making no money, just don't like seeing hard working people being ripped off. But also be prepared to answer questions. I only give suggestions to people who do research. And highly not need steroids if under age 25!
    I am interested

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    11
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I am looking for a good us domestic source with no minimum order I'm a new comer to this site thanks

  7. #7
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    4
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have been doing a lot of research but still havenít found a reliable source any information would be awesome! Thanks!

  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    New to site as well and my usual source dried up so hoping you could refer me to a legit source with quality product and in the US if possible.need sus250 master e and bills.thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    nolvadex not bills

  9. #9
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    3
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do you sell roids?

  10. #10
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can someone please help. In desperate need of PCT source got screwed by my boy and now have no PCT cycle over in a week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sources?? Any new or trusted sources
    By firstcycle1125 in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2020, 09:29 AM
  2. Trusted sources
    By Jlteag123 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-31-2017, 12:49 AM
  3. Euro/UK trusted sources
    By Gzusb in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 04:08 PM
  4. Directed at new comers promoting sources
    By AddarInc in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2016, 06:38 AM
  5. What happened/new trusted sources?
    By Gearhead13#2 in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-21-2016, 12:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •